chapter 9: your virginity is mine

Warning this chapter has sexual content 21+ readers only!

Nicholas then smiles but immediately realizes it and his ears turn red.

Sam: I can't believe I'm saying this. But you're cute when you get shy. I wonder if you will look cute with a gag in your mouth..

Nicholas will surprise and then again he bit his lips and said.

Nicholas: take it easy on me..

Sam: I do the demanding around here but since it's your first time I promise I won't hurt you.

Nicholas: don't we have to have an agreement or contract between each other..

Sam: I don't know for some reason I don't think we will need it but we will set rules between each other rules that I cannot disobey that goes for you as well..

Nicholas: sounds good to me. So are you going to keep holding me all night outside or are we going to go inside?!

Sam suddenly got shy and started to laugh which was the first time that ever happened and also the first time Nicholas saw him shy he seemed like a very well put man that nothing scared him or made him embarrassed I guess Nicholas is his weakness but they both don't realize it. Sam then put Nicholas down and grab his arm to guide him to the house. She helps him take off his hoodie off noticing that he has a white tank top on which made Nicholas look very attractive all his muscles were showing even his abs were sleeping through the thin white tank top he then put his hands on Nicholas's cheeks directing him to look into his eyes and says.

Sam: so remember the room that I showed you last time? We are going to do your first time there but I promise I'll take care of you. We are going to use some tools to see how comfortable you are with them I won't hurt you I won't do what you're not comfortable with. You just have to speak out your mind. Remember this communication is key especially and this type of situation. So are you ready to be mine?

Nicholas: to be honest I've been ready since the first day I met you! But then again I am scared cuz I don't want to get hurt I never had sex..

For the first time Sam flinched to the word sex because in his heart he felt like it was more than that. So his demeanor changed and he took two steps back he saw Nicholas differently. But then again Nicholas said something that made his heart beat.

Nicholas: but I feel like what we're about to do is not sex or making love is something more than that it's deeper you might think I'm crazy but I feel like I need you like your body speaking to me.

Sam had a genuine smile on his face. He then grabs Nicholas from his rest and guide him to the room Sam quickly let's go and opens the door and turns on the lights of the room.

Sam: don't worry the room is clean. I made sure of that. There is the bathroom over there take off your clothes and put on what I provided for you in the bathroom.