chapter 22: Minho fights back

Eomma: why do I have to give them any chance of being together! Sam is not good for Nicholas's future!!

Minho: have you even met Sam to make that assumption about him?! I know what you're thinking!! And I shouldn't go there if I was you when it comes to Sam's! Because you won't be able to buy him away from your son! If Jeon couldn't get separate Nicholas and Sam what makes you think you can. Oh yeah because you have money?! Don't forget I do too and it's easy to buy so many people against you. Like I said before Eomma don't test me!!

Minho knew that she wasn't going to do anything against him or Nicholas just by the expression on her face she understood her place. He also made it clear to her that Sam and Nicholas are grown men they don't need her opinion or anyone else's. It's up to Sam to fight for Nicholas and it's up to Nicholas to fight for Sam and it's up to Minho have their backs. But he also made it clear that it's up to her as a mother to always accept her son no matter who his partner was.

Minho: so what is it going to be are you going to let them talk and explain to you or are you just going to assume things and take Nicholas away from me he loves most. Because I remember you know how it feels not having the love of your life with you..

Eomma: you're right I haven't been a perfect mother these years to Nicholas now it's time to hear him out and tell him also about his father.

Minho: just don't hit him all at once take it slow you don't want to ruin his life and the secrets you have will do just that.

Eomma: so you're not going to tell him?

Minho: your secrets are not my secret to tell they're yours. I will I look telling Nicholas but his father is our coach and he has been known about him for years. Me knowing that type of secret about my best friend is not good for both of us. Like I said is not my secret to tell you are going to have to sit down and talk to him one on one there's no one around.

Eomma fell to the ground in tears..

Eomma: I should have told them from the beginning but things got so complicated by you think I'm always traveling I can't face him because I know I lied to him for all these years..

Minho: just because of your secret you've been mean to him all these years forcing him to do things he doesn't want to like running all your hotel businesses you know well that Nicholas wants to be a club owner and I know he'll be a successful one too.. you threat him so many times to disowning him because he didn't follow your rules your rules to keep you safe from telling him the truth!! I'm sorry but I don't have any sympathy for you Eomma!! You suffer because you wanted to suffer none of this would happen if you would have told him the truth!!!

Eomma: what do you want me to do to to go and tell him that his father is the coach of his school!!!! And the reason why he cannot be with us is because he has another family!! And that I lied to him saying that his father was Mount to nothing!!

Minho: you put yourself in the situation not get yourself out of it by telling him the truth even if you stop talking to you even if you don't want nothing to do with you!! Tell him the truth!! It's time to let all that burden that you have been keeping go!! I said what I had to say and I tell you this now no matter what Nicholas does after you tell him this secret I will always be there for him!! And I know Sam will too so he is not alone and he will never be alone!!

She looks at him with tears in her eyes struggling to stand up. Then she takes a deep breath and says.

Eomma: you're right this is all my fault! And I'm going to accept my son's husband because now that he's with him he has to marry him!

Minho: ha i agree!

She wipes the tears off and it's not puts a smile on her face and says with so much pride.

Eomma: let's go help my son fight for the man he loves!!

Minho then jumps up of joy and yells!

Minho: ha ha Yess!! Now that's what I'm talking about!!

While giving her a big kiss in the forehead!!

Eomma: Minho!! Still that little annoy ing boy I know!! Let's go before that Jeon guy gets to my my son's!! Because when he came here he looked like he was determined to separate them and if I wasn't going to accept to be by his side while he separates my son from Sam he will find a way to separate them and we got to be there to protect them.

Minho: not really protect them because Sam can protect yourself really well and believe it or not so can Nicholas..

Minho and Eomma heads out of her office and heads to the car while they're entering the car Minho quickly stops and looks at Eomma and says..

Minho: Your sons?!

Eomma: ha yes! If Sam is willing to marry my sons and I will accept him as my own. Now that I know that she won't hurt my son and he is in great hands since there's no reason for me to get in the way of a beautiful love like that.. but I am afraid of what this Jeon guys going to feel very determined and he seems to know something about Sam that we don't know and I know he's probably going to use that again my son so we have to hurry up and go..

Minho: ok then let's go..