chapter 10: you're finally mine

Warning this chapter contains sexual activities 21+
readers only

Sam: oh I will do more than just taste you...

Sam didn't let Nicholas climax, he quickly let's go of his member and says

Sam: cannot allow to cum just yet not when I'm not in you!

Sam decided to get a spanking paddle whip to see if Nicholas can handle the pain.

Sam: now that you are standing in front of me all heated up I am going to use something very special on you I just want you to take a deep breath when I come up to three ok

Nicholas was full of blessed that he couldn't answer he nodded his head instead for agreement.

Sam: hana (1)... dul (2)... ses (3)....

Nicholas then takes a deep breath in.. Sam swings the whip back and strikes Nicholas..

WHIP!!!! WHIP!!!! WHIP!!!!

Nicholas clenched his fists and bit his lip he took that whip like a champ. Sam saw how well he took the pain this immediately sent a heat wave through Sam's body, he started breathing heavy and started to become hungry seeing Nicholas's body naked in front of him covered in whip marks and seeing Nicholas face expression gave Sam a hard-on. Sam did not have a shirt on and his pants were already unbuttoned. A huge sexual sensation went through Sam's body making him feen for Nicholas. He immediately drops the whip and nearly throws himself on Nicholas giving him a rough sexual wet kiss. This Kiss Nicholas member even harder that Sam felt it in front of him Nicholas let out a light sexual moon since the ring was tightening on his member. Sam smells and says.

Sam: I cannot wait any longer! I am craving for every inch of your body to caress mine. I never wanted someone as much as I want to be in you. I want you to feel every inch of my member inside of you.

These words make Nicholas go crazy and his left leg started to shake. The ring was doing its job and very well. Sam then kisses Nicholas again but this time he kisses him gently but seductive making Nicholas want more Sam bit the bottom of Nicholas's bottom lip leaving his print of his teeth on Nicholas bottom lip.

Sam: are you okay?

Nicholas: ye..ll..ow..

Sam: oh good... Because I cannot take it no more..

Sam was such hurry takes unhooks Nicholas's handcuffs and attach them together grabbing the handcuffs that are still on Nicholas's they are hooked together now Sam is pulling them to make Nicholas walk towards the bed he gently lays Nicholas down on a comfy bed he then hooks the unto the headboard of the bed making Nicholas arms go above his head. At this point Nicholas cannot move his arms. Sam done attaches ankle cuffs unto Nicholas's ankles hooking them up to the end rails of the bed making Nicholas's legs go up and revealing his his glory hole.. making Sam's mouth water.