chapter 7: Taste me

Sam simply looks at him with so much desire in his eyes he firmly placed his left hand on Nicholas's neck putting pressure onto it..

Sam: you shouldn't have said that..

Necklace grabs onto Sam's wrist and leans forward and says with such seduction in his voice..

Nicholas: Bite me..

Sam: oh I'm so going to regret this!! F@#k it!!

Sam releases grip and grabs him from the back of his neck bringing him closer to his body and forcely plans a big wet juicy kiss on Nicholas that he couldn't hold his breath..

Sam: i don't think you're ready for me just yet! You won't last a night with me..

Nicholas: so what are you saying??
That I'm not good enough because I'm not that guy you had all tied up..

Sam: that's not what I'm saying..your just not experience in BDSM..

Nicholas: in what!?

Sam: my point exactly! Lets do this if you can get me to get excited enough to want to do what I do to you then we can talk..

Nicholas agreed not knowing how in the hell he was going to turn on a man because he never has been with one.. Sam was already turned on by Nicholas but he didn't want to make it clear to him because he wanted to see if he wasn't just a fantasy to Nicholas. So they both got out of the rain and got into Nicholas's house. Sam decided to show Nicholas his room but he had to be open-minded. Nicholas smiled and said.

Nicholas: just because I'm a virgin and haven't had the experience of having sex with anyone doesn't mean I don't know some sexual stuff.

Nicholas was amazed on what he saw. Sam was surprised he thought he would be scared but it's all smiles on Nicholas face.

Nicholas: so all this stuff is to sexually satisfy you?!

Sam: it's called BDSM is short for Bondage and Discipline, Dominance and Submission, Sadochism and Masochism. There is other ways to say it and explain it but you have to do your research. In this case I am the Dom the dominant so you can better understand me.

Nicholas: I'm not stupid I know what a dominant is!

Sam: hah then what is a dominant explain to me what you know about people like me?!

Nicholas: a dominant is a person who has the full control of their submissive the one who sets the rules and does the punishment and pleasure. If you're dying to know I know what a submissive is as well is the person who likes to please the dominant in every way possible take every order and punishment they are given but both have to understand the respect and the importance between communication when being dominated or being a submissive say for it's have to be used.

Sam: well look at you you're not as dumb as I thought you were!

Nicholas smiled and look at Sam a certain way which made Sam flinch a little.

Nicholas: are you okay?

Sam: it's getting late you should go home.

Nicholas: yeah your right! Sorry I interrupted you with your partner it won't happen again.

Nicholas started to walk out of the room when he felt his arm being grabbed and pulled back into the room.

Sam: No! You're just not going to say that and walk by me like it's okay?!

Sam's slams Nicholas against the wall pins his arms above his head and grabs onto his pants belt and leans closer to his ear and says.

Sam: don't be naughty..

Nicholas looks back with a seductive look and lifts his legs around Sam's waist pulling him even closer and says.

Nicholas: or what?!

Sam was filled with lust but controlled himself and place his hands on Nicholas's legs getting them off him, he also let go of Nicholas hands taking couple steps away from Nicholas to prevent himself from dominating him.

Sam: Nicholas you really need to go home.

Nicholas: I know that you be you know you can call your partner back in here I won't bother you again..

Sam: stop!! You!!

Nicholas: bye..

Nicholas was being very naughty too. Sam was really attracted to him. Nicholas can be a flirt but he didn't know how to take it further so he decided to leave. Leaving Sam all frustrated. Nicholas close the door behind him and took a deep breath and started to power walking out of the house towards his car, he didn't bother to turn around he was scared how Sam will react if he did turn around. So he got in the car and drove off. On the way home Nicholas was seriously thinking about what just happened and what got over him and how does he know so much about BDSM. Then he remembered he had to do research for sex ed class they bring up all types of sexual preferences, Bdsm was one of them. So he decided as soon as he got home he would do more research on BDSM to see how he can seduce Sam and please him the way he wants to be pleased. Nicholas was thinking so much about sam that he started to get turned on and realized his member was hard.

35 minutes later..

Nicholas finally got home. He got out of his car and slam the door behind him ran towards his house into his room. He didn't think it twice he ran into the bathroom turn on the shower and started to strip himself he was finally naked and got in the shower. The water was in good temperature but it felt like it was really hot for Nicholas. Nicholas started picturing Sam the moment he saw him shirtless with his jeans on buttoned all sweaty it turned on Nicholas. His member got even harder. So he decided to masturbate in Sam's name. The times at Nicholas has masturbated it took him a while to hit climax but this time was different. Nicholas started moving his hand up and down on his member he started rough at first then he pictured himself with Sam and heard Sam's voice say to him to go harder and faster. Nicholas started to lose his balance in the shower things got intense. For the first time Nicholas started to moan and breathe heavily out of pleasure then..

Nicholas: uhhhh!! F@#K!!