chapter 4: Study time

The boys were on the the phone with their tutor until 1:00 in the morning studying for this test. They were so tired that Minho decided to call it a night and go home. Nicholas was so tired that he fell asleep but didn't realize he fell asleep on the phone.
Sam noticed it got quiet and realized Nicholas fell asleep on the phone he's in here him snore and said.

Sam: ha cute!

He stood on the phone for 15 minutes and then hung up. Sam couldn't go to sleep right away so he headed to the kitchen and made himself some warm milk and had it to bed.

The  next morning

The  next morning...

Nicholas wakes up and realizes that he slept on his phone, his phone line was open.

Nicholas: sh!t! I fell asleep on the phone with him! F@#k!! I feel so f@#king stupid! I hope he hanged up the phone before he heard me snore..

Nicholas was so embarrassed he didn't know what to think or to do. Well he finally got out of bed and headed in the shower and got ready for school. As always Minho come pick some up to go to school together they already anticipated that coach was going to be in front of the school waiting for them but today it wasn't just the coach Sam was with him. And that actually gave Nicholas butterflies he never felt such a thing before. He tried to erase the smell of his face but he couldn't so he put his hoodie over his head and pretended to not even care. As soon as they find a parking lot and then exit the car they started heading towards coach and Sam. Minho was his joyful self like every morning but Nicholas just hit his face. Sam kept looking at Nicholas trying to get a glass of his face. Coach just had a smirk on his face and took a deep breath and just simply walked away. Minho followed right after. Nicholas was going to follow them but was stopped by an arm blocking his way. It was Sam stopping Nicholas from going any further. Then he slightly leans towards Nicholas's ear pulls back the hoodie we really Nicholas messy bed hair and simply ask.

 Then he slightly leans towards Nicholas's ear pulls back the hoodie we really Nicholas messy bed hair and simply ask

Sam: Do you know you snore and talk in your sleep?

Nicholas's eyes grew big and he slightly pushed Sam away. But this only made Sam smile.

Sam: I'm just kidding relax. I hung up the phone before you can do all that.
But today we are going to take a field trip so you guys can study in a quiet place.

Nicholas: field trip! What do I look like 12! I'm 21 years old why would I be taking a field trip?!

Sam: okay okay I'm going to take you to my house so you guys can have a quiet place to study coach and I agree that you guys need a quiet place till you guys can get more information before taking the test in 3 weeks since you guys have a lot of practice going on this week. So after school meet me in the front of the school you can ride with me or you can hitch a ride with your friend. Or like you said you can always pay me so I can put that you passed your test..

Sam smiled and slightly bit his lips while looking Nicholas straight in the eyes.

Nicholas: How?! How did you know that?!

Sam: haha relax I don't think those things seriously. I know you guys were trying to get yourself out of it. But now you're stuck with me. I  over heard you two talking in the cafeteria about paying me off to give you a passing grade in the test but unfortunately I am not the one who is going to be giving you guys the test it will be coach! Soo! Time to study hard!

Sam then princess hand on Nicholas's head shuffling his hair side to side.

Nicholas: hey don't mess up my hair! Uhh never mind!

Sam: ha go to class you're going to be late!

Nicholas headed into his first class. Throughout the day he couldn't stop thinking about what Sam said in the morning that he will have to go to his house to study. Nicholas couldn't get him out of his head his smile, his smell, the way he talked and that silly old smirk of his. He thought to himself that he had to stop thinking about him and focus on his future girlfriend whoever that was. He was even more determined to find a girlfriend now. So after class he ran towards Minho and told him what he was thinking well what he was planning to do.

Nicholas: Minho!! We need to talk bro!

Minho: wait! What! What happened! What did you do?! Your mom is going to kill us?!

Nicholas stretches his left hand all the way back and brings it forward towards the back of  Minho's head. Pow!!

Minho: ouch!!

Nicholas: you always thinking I did something wrong! This has nothing to do with my mom it's about helping me find a girlfriend for the end of this week!

Minho: desperate much!

Nicholas: actually yes! Yes I am desperate! I need to already have a girlfriend by the end of this week and you are going to help me find one!

Minho: fine! But can you at least tell me why the hurry!?

Nicholas: this will also give my mom off my back she will know that I have a girlfriend and maybe cut me some slack because she will think that I am not doing stupid things. So are you going to help me or not!

Minho: well but it really an idea yeah I will help you! I got a lot of girls in mind that will suit you! But now I have to go to class I'll meet you in the cafeteria later on today we'll start picking up a good girl for you! But you have to give me something in return! You have to let me use one of your cars for a whole month!

Nicholas: it's a deal!