chapter 17: The L word

Sam immediately pushed Nicholas off him clearly not catching what Nicholas just said.

Sam: You really think that... Wait!

Then it finally hit him. That Nicholas said he loved him.

Nicholas: i lo..

Sound quickly covers Nicholas's mouth and says..

Sam: don't say it just because you want to say it say it to me when you know you are in love don't just throw those words out there especially to me...

Nicholas: stop treating me like a kid! I know what I'm feeling!! And I never have felt this before not even with a woman!! I am not just saying those words just to say them

Nicholas: stop treating me like a kid! I know what I'm feeling!! And I never have felt this before not even with a woman!! I am not just saying those words just to say them. I'm saying them because I it..Sam salanghae!
(I love you!)

Sam how to react no one has ever told him that they love him not like this. Sam out of shock sat down Nicholas then kneels down in front of him and says.

Nicholas: look at me! You don't have the same feeling as me do you?

Sam still did not answer. He was still in shock.

Nicholas: okay I get it and I am sorry I'm not good enough for your love.. I'm sorry I will never bother you again..

Nicholas then gets up and get the panties wearing and looks into the back pocket and gets his cell phone he immediately calls Minho.

Minho: nick?! What is it?! It's really late!!

Nicholas: i know it's late but I need you to...

Sam then grabs the phone away from Nicholas hanging up the call.

Minho: you need what?! Nick! Hey! Nick! Ugh I'm still too drunk for this sh!t.. I'm going back to sleep...

Sam then puts Nicholas's phone in his pocket.

Sam: you're not going anywhere!
You're staying with me for a while!!

Nicholas: what for! We are no longer together! why should I stay here??

Sam: says who!?

Nicholas: me!! I can't be with someone who doesn't feel the same way as I do!!

Sam: Nicki it's not that I don't feel the same it's just I can't express it as well as you can!! Just give me time! I don't want to lose you! Ok so just give me time...

Nicholas: i guess.. but I'm sleeping on the couch. I don't want to sleep in your room with you..

Sam: that's fine!