Chapter 14: Jeon

Minho  and Nicholas we're about to get in the car when they were stopped by coach..

Coach: Nicholas we need to talk!

Nicholas and Minho look each other all confused. Nicholas gave the keys to Minho and said

Nicholas: you go first I'll get you a ride with someone else.

Minho nodded in agreement and got in the car and left. Coach looked very serious but not upset it was more like a concern look on his face.

Coach: do you drink?!

Nicholas: no..

Coach: I meant do you drink coffee?!

Nicholas: once in awhile yes!

Coach: well we going to need a couple of coffees because we need to have a serious talk.

Coach brought Nicholas to a near Cafe not a lot of students know that this Cafe exists so it's a lot easier for Coach to say what he has to say to Nicholas. They finally got in the cafe and sat on the table near window and order their coffee.

Coach: so...

There was an awkward silence between them then Coach took a deep breath and said..

Coach: I'm assuming you met Jeon..

Nicholas: wait! How do you know who jeon is??

Coach: just be quiet! Let me tell you what you were up against.
I know about Sam and you..

Nicholas: coach I'm..

Coach: just listen! I have known Sam since high school. We've been really close friends ever since. But there was an issue that Sam had no one wanted to be around him. Sam had an anger issue I need a little single would have made him explode. He has gotten too many fights it got into the point that his parents tried many anger management issue classes but nothing seemed to work. He was about to get kicked out of the most important School here in South Korea. I have tried helping him but nothing seemed to work one day he accepted that he needed help it got to the point that he was about to be and so much trouble with the law for causing a fight so I decided to make a a trip to get him out of here. We all ended up in New York I figured a new life for new him. But nothing seem to change. The problem with Sam wasn't his anger it was trying to control it. One night we were all bored and we all decided to go to a club at this point I did not know Sam liked it men. We all ended up in a club called The Violet strip.

Nicholas: what does Sam's anger issues have to do with me?!

Coach: oh my boy it has a lot to do with you! Just don't interrupt and listen! The Violet strip was a club that was known for BDSM for the lgbtqa+
So I saw in Sam's eyes that he was interested in this club so I told the other guys that I was going to take Sam somewhere else that they can go to another club I took Sam to Violet strip I wasn't expecting anything from it see him and I went in and it was a huge experience and a huge eye opener. The bartender was also the owner of the club. He basically gave us more information in the club Sam looked very entertained for the first time Sam has not caused any problems that night. The more often we went to Violet trip the more Sam got to know about BDSM the owner introduced Sam with his first submissive it wasn't easy for him to punish someone else when he felt frustrated but he grew to learn about BDSM it made him control his anger. He passed through a lost submissives because they couldn't take his aggression. Then it was time to come back home. It felt like we went our separate ways when I met him again he was struggling still with his anger. All the time I remarried a very beautiful woman with a son Named Jeon...

Nicholas: wait!! Jeon is you Son!?

Coach: step son.. Jeon is really open with his sexuality I instantly knew he was also into BDSM but he's a submissive. I then came up with the idea that Sam should meet him. After meeting him Sam and Jeon hit it off but I can't get a secret from my wife. The first couple of tries Jeon came home very exhausted had bruises all over he was overworked. I told him if he wanted to back off he said no he started getting attached to Sam so much that any other submissive that Sam tried to get close to Jeon find a way to get rid of them. He's a very envious person. When I saw him approach you this afternoon I fear the worst. But then again I saw you defend yourself and you have a Fighting Chance. Sam told me about you. Told me that you were different and I can see that you are there's no bruises you don't look exhausted.. he didn't hurt you like he hurt Jeon. But they will be a time where Sam cannot no longer control it with you so you have to try your best to fight for him. Jeon a person who's willing to give up that easily.

Nicholas: I'm not going down without a fight! So tell your stepson that I fight for what it's mine and Sam is mine!!

Coach: as enthusiastic you sound just prepare yourself Jeon is not an easy person he may look sweet and gentle on the outside but he's pure evil inside I've seen it in first hand. He will do anything to get his way. Just let Sam know that Jeon came to you and threatened you and let him do the rest let him deal with it.

Nicholas: No! This is my fight not Sam's! I know that I'm new to all this! But I'm stronger than you think! I learned from the best not to give up for what you want in life!

Coach: so your saying..

Nicholas: I'm not giving up Sam without a fight!! Jeon once war so I'll bring him hell...