Chapter 13: No regret!

Sam immediately looked at Jeon and yelled..

Sam: Jeon! I told you to go home! There is no session today! So leave!!

Sam never yelled at Jeon he was always  demanding an always nice towards him but never really aggressively yelled at him.. this shocked Jeon and decided to obey he grabbed his stuff and left immediately!! Sam couldn't reach Nicholas on time so he decided to call him but though call went straight to voicemail.
Sam pasta rest of the day calling Nicholas and sending him voicemails and voice messages but no response..

The Next Day...

Nicholas arrived to school looking like he hasn't slept. He finally has the first class ignoring everyone else he sits down at his table and put his head down.

Minho: Nicholas..

Nicholas: Minho I'm not in the mood for you today..

Minho: Nicholas.. Sam.. umm..

Sam: excuse me professor! I'm going to need one of your students! I'ma need Nicholas!

Nicholas what's up. I mentally looks at Sam's face who looked on pleased at this moment.. Nicholas what's dismissed by the teacher for the rest of the class. Sam got up his chair with his head down he walked towards him. As soon as they both got out of the classroom. Sam grabs hold onto Nicholas's arm and Yankton into the male bathroom locking the door behind him. At this point he didn't care if anyone was installed. But they were alone in the bathroom.

Sam: why haven't you answered my calls!?

Nicholas: why would I bother our thing was just so one night thing?!

Sam: just because you saw Jeon now  our "thing" was a one-night stand to you!! From what I recall I made you my boyfriend afterwards!!

Nicholas: he was probably just trying to be nice since it was my first time..

Sam: why don't you look at me and say that! Looks at me!!

Nicholas: i can't!!

Nicholas tried even harder to hide his face. Sam noticed that Nicholas was jealous so he approached Nicholas put his hands on his face slowly lifting his face to look into his beautiful eyes.

 Sam noticed that Nicholas was jealous so he approached Nicholas put his hands on his face slowly lifting his face to look into his beautiful eyes

Sam saw that Nicholas was upset. Sam wipes his face. He leans forward and gives necklace a gentle soft kiss on his lips reassuring him that it's just him and Sam.