chapter 6: the dark secret

Nicholas saw Sam shirtless with jean pants on that were unbuttoned he was covered in sweat and holding a whip in his hand he looked sexually frustrated. the guy in front of him that was kneeling was tied up with ropes and had a collar. He looks like he was sexually excited like he wanted more. Sam was breathing heavily he looked very attractive to Nicholas but that's what made him guess for air. Then Sam and the man he was company by both looked, Sam immediately saw who it was at the door, Nicholas started to run.

Sam: sh!t! Nicholas!!

Jeon: who was that my master?!

Sam: is my student!

Jeon: why is that stupid child doing here!

Sam: what! Speak properly!! and who give you the the right to speak!

Sam he started to untie Jeon and yelled.

Sam: Go home! Now!

Then Sam started to run after Nicholas to catch up to him not realizing he had the whip still in his hand

Then Sam started to run after Nicholas to catch up to him not realizing he had the whip still in his hand. Sam finally caught up to Nicholas. They were outside of Sam's house. Nicholas was 5 ft away from him.

Sam: Nicholas! Stop! Just listen to me!
Nicholas! Nicki!!

Nicholas turned around there was a weird look on his face that it took Sam off guard. Sam I bought him had to tell and noticed that Nicholas was soaking wet and the shirt that he was wearing was white it was attaching to every single muscle of his body. Which make Sam's heartbeat go a little faster..

Nicholas: you don't have to explain yourself! Just...

Nicholas looked at Sam's right hand and saw the whip was still in his hand. Which made his body tingle. He felt butterflies in the pit of his stomach. It was like a heatwave that surrounded his body and he could not explain what it was the only expression he had was to by his lip. Which Sam saw and made him drop his whip. Slowly Sam started to approach Nicholas for the hungry look on his face. Nicholas was about to take a step back. But then Sam raised his left hand and said.

Sam: Don't! Don't move!

Nicholas started to breathe heavily not because he was scared but seeing him the way he is at this exact moment made him very attracted to him. Which makes Nicholas but his lips and clinched his hands he took a step forward.

Sam: No! Nicki please don't!

Nicholas: I knew it! You see me as a weirdo because I'm a virgin! Because I am not sexually attracted like a person in your room! You!! Damnit!!!

He started to run towards his car and didn't realize that Sam was calling him his eyes was full of tears but Sam didn't notice because it was raining until he got close and grabbed his the rest and tucked him close to him now at this moment Nicholas found every breath every chest movement that's him did on his back Sam was holding on to Nicholas breathing heavily..

Sam: can't desire you! I can't need you! I can't do this!!

Nicholas then turns around out of anger and decide to finally spill his feelings even if he did not know what exactly they were.

Nicholas: why?! Why not! Because I am a student in the college you work in?! Or am I not too good enough for you! Not too smart enough for you! Or not too mature enough for you!!

Nicholas suddenly hears a car drive off and realize that the person that was accompanying Sam left in a hurry..

Nicholas: or is it because I'm not him?! I'm not sexy enough for you!

Sam: No! That's not what I mean!

Nicholas: ohh!! Now I know why! I want you to say it! Tell me why you're not attracted to me tell me why you don't want me!

Sam: it's not that I don't want you it's that..

Nicholas: say it!

Sam: Niki...

Nicholas: say it!

Sam: it's because you are vir...

Nicholas: a virgin!! Because sexually I'm not mature enough for you!!

Nicholas push Sam away and opens the car door but Sam stops him and slams the door shut..

Sam: shut up and listen!!!

Nicholas froze and nodded in agreement.

Sam: I'm sorry.. uhh I'm sorry.. I don't know what's going on with me but ever since I met you I can't stop thinking about you every move you make every twitch you do with your finger every bite me insane you're cuter when your hair is messy and your eyes are puffy you're even cuter when you pout you make my heart be fast every time I see you.. I refused to be your tutor because I felt like it I would have catched feelings for someone that's growing up and trying to make a living for himself.. I'm an old man who has his needs.. but nothing that you're used to.. I went to coach and told him about it I thought he was going to agree with me and find you another tutor but surprisingly he disagreed and said that you need someone like me in your life to take you away from whatever problems you having at home so I decided to stay I never knew that you will come here and see me like this. I do want to touch you caress you and taste every inch of your body but in my way and that hurts me to know that I'm willing to hurt you just to taste you. So what I'm saying is it's not that I don't want to be with you because you're a virgin which by the way is the most amazing thing ever but it's because I don't want to hurt you...ok I said it I don't want to hurt you and Niki..

Sam finally sees the tears and Nicholas's eyes which made his heart ache. He gently puts his hands on necklace cheeks and gently kisses his lips which made Sam feel strange cuz he never has been gentle with anyone before. Knowing that this was the first time a man ever kissed Nicholas's lips he backs up slowly. But then Nicholas refused to let go and wraps his arms around Sam's waist and pulls him closer and whispers in his ear..

Nicholas: Taste me...

Sam: What...

Nicholas: Taste.. me!