chapter 16: Angry Dom

Sam got Nicholas's address from the coach but was also worn by coach about Nicholas's mother, Sam couldn't care less about her. He wasn't going to let anyone take Nicholas away from him. At this point Sam was pissed!
He once again called Nicholas to let him know he's on his way but for some reason he's not picking up his phone.

Meanwhile...

Nicholas finishes conversation with coach and decided to go home. He had a stressful day and wanted to have some fun so he called Minho. So they both made plans to go out but for some reason Minho didn't want to go out clubbing so he decided to invite some friends to Nicholas's house and have a couple of drinks since Nicholas mom was away. Nicholas asked his nana to prepare some snacks and drinks for his visitors. As the hours passed Nicholas and Minho we're getting drunk there was three women with them. There was one woman who had her eyes on Nicholas. So she decided to sit on his lap and caress his face Nicholas was so drunk he didn't realize what he was doing.

45 minutes later....

Sam all right to Nicholas house and saw that there way too many cars in the driveway. His temperature is rising he has a bad feeling. Sam quickly gets out of his car slamming the door behind him. He starts knocking on the front door and suddenly Nicholas's Nana answers the door.

Nana: annyeong! (hi!) You must be Sam! You are as good looking as Nicholas described you!!

Sam: is Nicholas here I've been trying to call him but he's not answering my calls..

Nana: Yes ! He is in the living room with his guests.. not liking how they're acting but I'm only the help can't say much can I..

Sam: maybe you can't but I can!

Sam was upset he walks into Nicholas's house and sees a girl sitting on top of Nicholas's laugh

Sam was upset he walks into Nicholas's house and sees a girl sitting on top of Nicholas's laugh. Sam at this point was furious. Obviously Nicholas was completely drunk and when he saw Sam he smiled and said.

Nicholas: oh look who it is! Mr. anger management guy!!

Sam realize that Nicholas was wasted he couldn't even stand properly this made Sam angry. The woman that was sitting on Nicholas lap saw Sam's expression she immediately got off Nicholas's lap. Sam then grabs Nicholas left arm pulling him over his shoulder And screams.

Sam: MINHO!!

Sam's voice echoed around the house scaring Minho off his seat.