chapter 18: Yes Daddy

Warning there will be sexual content in this chapter
21+ readers only!

Sam for the first time did not know what to do. His body froze up all he can do was look at the most beautiful view in front of him. He made sure that he took every single detail of Nicholas's body in. The way his face look, the way he was positioned, the way his body looked in that body holster, the way he looks with a collar and a chain on his neck and the way his lips looked.

Sam: hmm are you sure you want this Niki?

Nicholas: yes Daddy!

Sam: ha love the way you call me Daddy mmmm.

Said Sam while biting his lips out of sexual frustration. Nicholas looks up at him with those puppy eyes wanting his daddy to punish him. Sam can't hold it in any longer he then picks up Nicholas over his shoulder and walks towards the punishment bench.

 Sam can't hold it in any longer he then picks up Nicholas over his shoulder and walks towards the punishment bench

He then straps Nicholas and Sam really likes this bench cuz it reveals everything. This is the first time Nicholas ever seen a bench like which was a little overwhelming for him but he accepted it. he wanted to prove something to Sam. and that was that he will no longer need Jeon . He is finally strapped into the bench. Nicholas looks like he's kneeling but then again bending over so it is revealing every part of him. That made Sam want him even more. Sam then gets the flat braided flogger .

Sam saw the the expression on Nicholas face so that he decided to blindfold him

Sam: this time I won't hold back. Just remember you're safe word.

Nicholas: I won't need it.

Nicholas felt real confident but he really didn't know what he was up against.. Sam was getting even more excited knowing that Nicholas was willing to get dominated the way Sam wanted to dominate him. Nicholas deep down inside was nervous but he didn't want to show it to Sam because he wanted to see how far Sam was willing to go. Nicholas wanted to be a dumb but never had the courage to do it to Sam and even if he would suggest it Sam will not ever be a submissive. Nicholas then tries to provoke Sam by being naughty. He looks up towards Sam giving him seducive look, licks his lips and says..

Nicholas: you think that flagger will scare me. Let's see how long does it take for you to make me wet. That's if you can!!

Sam takes a couple of steps back and looks at Nicholas confused but then again his anger was rising.

Sam: you did not just say that!!

Nicholas: what you think I'm scared of you! Trust me I'm not scared of you!

Sam starts to get heated he grips fun to the handle of the flogger while grinding his teeth together. He is starting to get angry..

Nicholas: did I hurt your feelings!! You really thought that your chair and your father will scare me or turn me on you going to have to do so much more than that!!

Nicholas realized that he is taking it a little too far because Sam is now red and full of anger. Nicholas realized he messed up. Sam then goes to the counter where there's a water bottle and what's the fogger and says..

Sam: just remembered your here safe word!!

Sam quickly stretches his arm backwards and flings it forward as hard as he can hitting Nicholas on his butt making Nicholas flinch. Nicholas bites his lip and closest his eyes so he will not make a sound and make it obvious that it stinked a little.. Sam then went harder. Making Nicholas put his hand into fist and forcing on to the cuffs that were holding him down.
Sam then Trace Nicholas's arched back with the flogger. Then for Nicholas's surprise Sam walks away from him. He saw Sam put his finger in his mouth and walks behind him.

Sam: brace yourself!!

Sam jams in a finger inside of Nicholas Glory hole.. Nicholas's back arches and he stretches his body forward stiffening his legs straight. Sam slowly caresses Nicholas's butt trying to distract Nicholas from the pain. Samsung grabs the bottle of lube beside them puts a little bit on Nicholas Glory hole wow moving consumer in now spreading the lube around. Then he takes his other hand and presses on to Nicholas's lower back takes his finger out slowly enters 2 fingers. Nicholas legs started twitching that made sam put pressure onto the hand that was on Nicholas lower back making Nicholas lean forward and arches back with his butt in there giving Sam more access to it. The more pressure and put on to Nicholas the more his leg started to twitch. But slowly he got used to the pleasuring pain of Sam's fingers going in and out of him.

Sam: seems like you like it! I'm just preparing you for the worst.

Sam the takes his pants off revealing his rock hard member. Nicholas looked on the side and saw how big it was. He was harder than ever. Since I am so hard made Nicholas member move a bit.

Sam: hah seems like you see what you like?

Nicholas shook his head yes and arched his back more leaning forward towards the edge of the holster table making his Glory hole a lot more seeable. Which made Sam's mouth water. Sam did not think twice he quickly pours the move on to Nicholas and inserts his member with no hesitation. He forgot it was painful for Nicholas to go too hard. And he slams himself into Nicholas making Nicholas collapse onto the to the holster table. Sam then picks him up and starts moving in circular motion going in and out faster and harder making the holster table shake. Nicholas grips on to the table making grounding and moaning noises. Which makes him even hotter for him. The louder Nicholas got the harder Sam went..

Sam: Beg for Daddy!!!