Chapter 3: the tutor

Nicholas couldn't process how handsome the tutor is. Sam with his hand out to eat them was standing there for a good minute.

Minho: annyeonghaseyo! (Hello!)

Sam shook Minho's hand then extended his hand towards Nicholas but Nicholas was still an otter shock.

Minho: Nick! Nick! Damnit Nicholas!!

Nicholas: ah! What!

Minho: he's trying to say hello to us!
You all spaced out! What the hell is the matter with you!

Sam: haha it's ok hello Nicki I hope you don't mind I call you that!

Nicholas: umm Hi uh no you can! You can call me whatever you want! I mean! Yes you can call me Nicki!

Minho: huh! You don't let me call you Nicki!

Nicholas then slaps Minho on this side of the head and saids.

Nicholas: Shut up!

Sam: haha Cute!

Nicholas then automatically turn red he realizes and quickly said he had to go to the bathroom. Minho followed behind asking him questions.

Minho: hey are you ok? Why are you Red!? You look sweaty you sure you're okay? Why were you not saying hi back? Nick are you sure you're okay? Why are you letting him call you Nicki?!

Nicholas: ugh! Shut up already! I'm fine! Let's go back to the class!

Coach: finally you're back is everything all right!

Minho & Nicholas: yes!

Coach: all right then I'll leave you two with Sam I have talked to your other classes you will stay here for 2 hours to study for the English test. Now don't goof around put in your part if you want to play in the game this year!

The coach then left and then the boys set in their chairs Sam got all the materials he need to teach the boys. Then he simply said two packets in front of them and explain that these two packets are broken down information that they need to remember for their future test. He also explained if they had any issue to call him for help. He's doing this to test how far the boys are in their English so he can start working with them. Minho then smiles at Sam boldly says.

Minho: hey teach! Has anyone tell you you're very handsome man!?

Nicholas: what!

Minho: yeah! All the other teachers including coach look their age meaning they all look old and crummy?!

Nicholas: Shut up! You going to get in trouble!

Minho: we already in trouble that's why we're here!