Chapter 14: Peace

"What is your favorite color? Isaac asked me. We were sitting in his car. I was sitting in the passenger seat while he was driving us to his house because I got discharged from the hospital today.

"I like black but that's shade, so blue," I said looking at him.

"Why?" he asked me.

"Because I like the color of your eyes" I mumbled but gasped at what I have said.

He chuckled "I like your eyes, too don't worry"

We fell into a comforting silence, Isaac drove, quietly while I enjoyed the beautiful view. My eyes started getting droopy and I fell asleep while resting my head on the window.

"Bella, we are home," he said waking me up.

"Huh, oh, right" I frowned but got out of the car anyway while holding the door for support, My eyes got wide when I saw the most enormous, beautiful house in front of me.

"So, do you like it?" Isaac asked coming beside me.

"Your house is beautiful," I said in awe.

"Let's go inside" he put his hand on my back motioning me towards the house.

"Are you sure it wouldn't be awkward?" I asked looking at him, "I mean you guys live here, I would feel like violating everyone's privacy."

"No, they would love to stay with you, just like I do" he winked, "and in this house, nobody understands the concept of privacy or personal space."

I laughed and Isaac picked me up bridal style and took me inside. The interior of the house was more glamorous than the exterior.

"It's your room, your stuff is already here."

It was a big room and had sky blue walls. The furniture was in white including the queen size bed which was placed in the middle of the room.

"You know, I can try to walk," I said.

"But you don't have to" he replied still holding me.

"Are you going to hold me even when my leg gets okay?" I snickered.

"Yes, I don't need any reason to hold you," Isaac whispered.

I looked into his eyes, his face was dangerously close to mine, and I could hear my heart beating faster. I looked into his eyes, his gaze was directed towards my lips which made my heart beat even faster.

"My heart is going to jump out of my ribcage any minute," I whispered, I could feel my breath fanning his face.

"Do you want your heart to beat faster?" Isaac asked in a husky voice while licking his lower lip, his face was closer than before, and his lips were almost touching my lips.

I closed my eyes and waited for his lips to be connected to mine. He started kissing my lips, softly, tenderly, but a bit hesitantly. His lips were moving tenderly against mine. I deepened the kiss and tucked at his lower lip, he groaned and started kissing me with the same rhythm. I twisted his shirt in my fist and pulled him closer.

I broke the kiss to catch my breath and rest my face on his chin. He kissed my forehead and whispered, "I wish we could do more, but let's eat something first because we need the energy, now more than ever."

I looked at him and lightly slapped him on his chest making him chuckle. He put me down, I tried taking small steps but after two to three steps I tripped and Isaac caught me.

Isaac clicked his tongue, "That's why I wasn't putting you down."

I groaned, "okay you leave me at the bathroom, and I will take a shower and will call you then?"