Chapter 16: Amusement

"Where do you want to go?" Isaac asked looking at me. We were sitting in his car, while Katie, Liza, Ryan, and Aiden were in Ryan's car behind us. Isaac insisted that we should go alone.

"Just here, follow this map" I showed him his phone, where I had put the destination on Google map.

"Why can't we go like normal people? You tell me where it is and we will go?" Isaac said getting frustrated.

"This is a normal people thing" I huffed. Isaac rolled his eyes at my remark and I pinched his left cheek.

"Ow, it hurts, baby" he whined.

"Yeah, I know" I giggled.

After driving for an hour or so. We reached the place I wanted to show all of them I got out and ran.

"Hey wait for me, Bella, ugh," Isaac said getting out, but his head got hit by the door.

"Can't you see? Are you blind?" I rushed towards him and started inspecting his head like a doctor.

"I am okay, I did not hit my head that badly" he assured me, holding my hands.

"Yeah, or else you would have forgotten about me" I joked but his eyes got darker.

"I can never forget you" he cupped my face with his palms.

"N-never?" my voice cracked.

"Never" he smiled kissing me on my forehead.

"Thank you for everything, Isaac" I hugged him, tightly.

"Hey, no problem" Isaac started rubbing my back, slowly. I left his embrace and saw his deep exquisite blue orbs in which I could stare for my entire life and get lost.

"Why are you looking at me like this?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Like what?" I smiled and threw my arms around him, holding him close, and started kissing him. He eagerly wrapped his arms around my back and kissed me back leaving no distance between us at first the kiss was slow and soft, but the kiss became so desperate. Isaac started rubbing the side of my legs with his hands, but before we could do something more a cough behind us interrupted.

"And he was saying we are not animals" Aiden shouted. My cheeks got crimson red.

"I think if we would have been ten more minutes late, Belle would have been pregnant by now" Liza mocked, Aiden snickered.

"Oh, hush, guys. Don't make them more embarrassed, they were just trying to conceive" Katie smirked, Ryan stood beside her with the same bored expression on his face, this guy has some serious issues with me.

"Bella, uh where to now?" Isaac asked diverting his attention from all that embarrassment.

"Don't say Penisville because only you can go there" Liza mocked.

"Liz, oh my god, shut up" Katie smacked at Liza's head with a horrified look on her face.

"Uhh, we should get going" I looked at the amusement park in front of me.

"Duuuudeeee, are we going to the amusement park?" Liza screamed in excitement.

"Yeah, this is the best place to have a fun day, lets go" I cry in excitement.

"I have never been to an amusement park, but oh well," Katie said sheepishly.

"Then you will go to one, today, babe" Ryan hugged her from the side.

"Let's go, please, or else I am gonna run there all alone," Aiden said eagerly making all of us laugh. We rushed inside after getting our tickets

"Ooh, ooh, can we go to that ride there? or those bumping cars there? or-" Liza started rambling like a child but got interjected by Aiden's hand on her mouth.

"Shut up, sweet child, you are gonna give yourself a heart attack," Aiden started moving Kayla's face vertically with both of his hands, "Calm down, yeah, breath in and out, in and out."

"What the hell is wrong with you, Aiden?" Liza scrunched her nose.

"Let's go to the turbulence one?" I asked everyone, Liza cheered and everyone nodded except Katie.

"The hell I am going to that ride, look at that I could fall from it and die on spot" Katie had a horrified look on her face and fear in her eyes.

"Baby, it's okay. I will be right at your side" Ryan reassured her.

"Yeah, but I am not going in that death ride" Katie screamed and went in the other direction.

"Baby, wait, okay we aren't going in that ride" Ryan ran after her "come back"

"Katie is such a baby, look at that ride it looks harmful, but I bet Aiden you are gonna come out clutching your heart" Liza mocked.

"Yeah, we will see" Aiden glared at her.

Ryan came back with Katie who was struggling and trying to get away again "I am gonna beat the shit out of you, Ryan, let me go" Katie shrieked.

"Katie, cmon it's just a ride. You can manage it" Liza huffed.

"No I can't and I am not going in that death trap, please let me go, you moron" Katie slapped Ryan on his arm but he didn't budge.

"Fine, we are not going, we will join you after your ride ends," Ryan said getting frustrated with Katies fussing.

"So this means only we will go, right? So let's go" Liza fist-bumped the air.

"Yeah, please, or we would have to get Liza some cotton candy to stop her whining and crying" Aiden snorted, Liza hit him on his stomach playfully in reply.