Chapter 33: The Reunion

My ears were buzzing with faint voices of growling, yelling, and some cries for help. Everyone was agitated. The atmosphere reeked with a strong smell of blood. Women and children were desperately trying to find a safe place, meanwhile, every man was fighting. Some of them were in their wolf form, while some were still in their human form.

Everyone was fighting for their lives, I looked at Darlene and nodded. She smirked and jumped in the air conjuring a long sword while lunging at a big werewolf slicing its leg. I still couldn't believe the calm and peaceful place I left was in chaos now and people were fighting for their lives.

I looked around and saw Isaac and Ryan fighting some wolf's still in their human forms. I could see the exhaustion on Isaac's face, my heart sank just by looking at him. I wanted to run in his arms but I couldn't, I shouldn't.

I took a deep breath and started visualizing the dust molding together, shaping a powerful barrier between the pack members, and the rogue wolves which were still arriving. The dust started polluting the air, swiftly which made everyone stop fighting, it began casting an obstacle preventing the other rogue wolves from joining the fight. I smiled, at my achievement and looked at people still fighting.

I had to do something to keep the people safe, but I couldn't think of something, "think, think, Bella," I murmured while biting my nails and looking around.

I was looking around until my eyes fell upon two figures struggling to fight, I cursed under my breath and made my way towards them, "need any help?" I looked at Liza and Katie who were desperately trying to fight rogue wolves.

Liza gasped while Katie had the same expression but before they could say anything, I looked at the men who were trying to fight Liza and Katie, "you better leave."

They left them and snarled towards me, "uh oh," I sprint back in another direction while they followed me when I saw Liza and Katie safely running from the fight, I stopped and looked at the men, "now, how do you want to die?"

I closed my eyes and could feel the energy surging through my veins, I opened my eyes and directed the energy blast towards the three men, which made them scream in pain, and they instantly fell on the ground groaning in pain.

"Damn, I just felt how Thor must feel after blasting people with his lightning," I whispered while looking at my hands.

This lightning strike caused people's attention towards me which made me the rogue's target, I looked at everyone who was looking at me and sighed, "who cares, if I might die today."

I closed my eyes and felt my body floating, I was in the air while everyone was on the ground looking at me with their eyes wide. I opened my eyes and looked back at them with my heart hammering inside my chest, but what made it worse was the one set of eyes in which I desperately wanted to look at yet I couldn't. Isaac looked at me with wide eyes yet there was a longing in his eyes, so many emotions were running through them, but the most prominent one was guilt.

"Whoever sent you to fight, you must go back, this pack doesn't have any quarrel with you neither the alpha of this pack wants to commence a fight you, so it's better if you all stand back and leave the land of this pack," I could hear my voice booming while everyone gazed at me, "if you all don't retract back then I don't take any responsibility for what's about to happen to you all."

One man spat, "And who the fuck are you?"

I scrunched my nose but before I could say anything, another voice yelled among the crowd, "the fucking Luna of this pack," I looked in the direction of the voice, Aiden was grinning at me with blood oozing from his forehead.

Before anyone could say something, I closed my eyes and could feel connecting my mind to every rogue which was present there, I could sense it now by their scents, the sharp, vicious scent which was giving me a headache. I wasn't confident about what I was going to do, but I knew I will succeed in whatever I was trying.