Chapter 17: I Love you

After getting the tickets and everything, I sat with Isaac on the third row, while Aiden and Liza sat with each other behind us.

"So have you ever sat in this ride before?" I asked Isaac.

"Uh no, I have never" Isaac hesitated.

"So the big bad alpha is scared to take this ride?" I joked.

"No, I am not. Why would I be scared? This is just a ride, pfft," Isaac scoffed making me chuckle.

"Yeah, yeah, we will see" I stifled my laughter looking at Isaac who was clutching the lap bar, tightly. I rest my hand over his hand

"Don't worry. I will save you, I will be your knight in shining armor, my damsel in distress," I said in my best manly voice.

"Haha, very funny, Bella" Isaac rolled his eyes, then the ride starts, slowly. We started going up as the ride started moving round and round. Isaac clasped my hand, tightly and closed his eyes. I laughed even more.

"I think Katie was right, damn," Isaac said in a shrill voice with a horrified face after the ride got ended.

"Yes, remind me to never get on a ride with Liza," Aiden said from behind us his shirt was soaking wet in vomit, while Liza was hanging on his hand, loosely,

"What the hell happened?" I asked going towards Liza

"She puked on me, Isabelle," Aiden cried, "Cant, you see?"

"That was nauseating" Liza whined, I went to her side and gave her tissues from my bag and some to Aiden.

"You people are idiots, that was just like riding a bike" Isaac shrugged and I gave him a pointed look.

"Yeah who was clutching the lap bar, tightly?"

"Who?" he chuckled nervously.

"Hey, guys what you doing, Aiden why are you wet?" Katie asked puzzled, Liza laughed.

"I puked on him" Liza shrugged, Aiden gave her a deathly glare.

"Really? that's so cool" Katie high-fived Liza, while Ryan was amused.

"Shut up both of you, evil women. Let's do something else?" Aiden asked then we went and took more rides after so many rides and so much vomit later. We were sitting in a place to eat.

"I want a big chicken cheeseburger with lots of fries, please," Liza said chirpily. The waiter smiled at Liza's behavior and took all of our orders and went.

"I am so tired, my feet hurt," Katie said slouching on Ryan's lap.

"But I enjoyed, a lot, today. I never enjoyed this much in my life" Liza screamed cheekily.

"Yeah, to be honest, I had fun, too thank you, Belle," Aiden said smiling

"Yeah, same" Katie said smiling.

"Well, I had fun with you guys, so thank you for coming," I said smiling, after finishing our food. We all went to our cars and head home.

I almost forgot what was it like to have fun, I was deprived of every happy thing since I lost my father. Today reminded me how much fun life is.

"Hey, why are you crying, Bella?" Isaac asked stopping his car on the side and was now looking at me. I didn't know when I started crying.

"Crying? uh no, I-I-I guess, I got overwhelmed because of today" I blubbered

"Hey, come here," Isaac said while opening his arms, I went straight in his embrace, sitting on his lap. He started stroking my hair in a comforting manner.

"It's okay, I am here, shh" Isaac moved his hand on my back in a soothing manner. We stayed like this for I don't know how much time. I just wanted to stay in his arms for as long as I can, just so I could feel safe. He brought me peace that I never thought I could have.

"Thank you, Isaac, for everything, everything you have ever done for me, taking me to your home, making me a part of your family, keeping me safe, giving me all of your care even though I think, I never deserved anything, which you have given me. You are the best mate anyone could have. I think I am the luckiest person to have you I mean who wouldn't?-"

I laughed "- look at you the most beautiful person from inside out," I whispered the last part.

Isaac just looked at me but then he abruptly kissed me. The kiss was gentle, but it got more possessive and demanding. His lips were soft against my lips, he moved his hand on my back till he got to my lower back. I gasped, and he put his tongue on my mouth. Our tongues collided with each other, but I pulled back to take a breath. I rest my forehead on his forehead with my eyes still closed.

"I know it's too soon to say that, but I think I have fallen in love with you, Bella. I have been waiting for my mate, for you for a long time. I loved the idea of having a mate, but what I didn't know was that it wouldn't be something, I would want to do. It would be something that I would need to do. When I saw you on that night when I glanced at you for the very first time. I fell in love with you right at that moment. You are my mate, Bella. You are my everything, I just didn't fell in love with you, I fell into you. You are like an ocean full of depth, and I am drowning in your love. You are the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me, you are the most amazing thing that I have ever experienced" he said stroking the side of my face. I looked at him, his eyes were filled with love for me. My eyes got pooled with tears, again.

"You don't have to say it back, I know it too soon, and it's okay" Isaac whispered hugging me, again I stayed in his embrace for I don't know how long.