Chapter 18: Black wolf

Isaac POV:

I woke up and saw Bella sleeping in my arms, peacefully. Her long eyelashes were shadowing her cheeks, her soft pink lips were slightly parted, and her hair was all over. She's so cute

She fell asleep in my arms, yesterday, instead of leaving her in her room. I stayed after she asked me to stay.

Bella started waking up and I pretended to be asleep. She squirmed in my embrace and snuggled more into my body. She lazily opened her eyes and started looking at her surroundings, when her eyes fell on me, she smiled.

She touched my face and rubbed her thumb on my cheekbone. I opened my eyes making her freeze

"Morning, beautiful" I beamed in a husky voice.

"Yeah, morning" Bella mumbled gnawing her lower lip.

"Stop doing that," I said looking at her and then her lips.

"Stop doing what?" Bella frowned still gnawing her lower lip.

"Stop biting your lips, Bella" I replied.

"Oh sorry" Bella started laughing, nervously while her cheeks started getting red.

"Aw, you look cute when you blush," I pinched her cheeks which made her even pinker.

"I am not blushing," she said still hiding her face.

"Okay, then why are you so red? I asked while wiggling my eyebrows.

"Because I am suffocating in your arms" she snorted.

"Then why are you holding me by my shirt?" I said looking at her hands which were holding my shirt, tightly. She had been holding me like this since yesterday night.

"Oh God, shut up, now. Stop making me embarrassed," she said while sitting and hiding her face with her palms. I chuckled.

"Okay okay, I won't say anything now," I said while holding her hands in my hands, now.

She looked at me and smiled with her eyes twinkling

"What?"

"What what?" She asked, still smiling.

I frowned, "Why are you looking at me like this?"

"I can't look at you?" She asked frowning.

I chuckled, "you can, of course, but why are you looking at me like this."

"Because I am happy," she said while smiling and went in the direction of the bathroom.

I got up and went into my room did my business, took a shower, and wrapped a towel around, went to my wardrobe to find something to wear.

"Isaac, what do you want to eat for breakfast? Eggs are okay with-" Bella came rushing into my room with eggs in her hand. When she looked at me her eyes went wide, eggs fell off her hands and she stopped mid-sentence.

"Yes?"

"I-uh I egg you like eggs?" she stuttered looking at my body.

"And where are the eggs?" I asked her wiggling my eyebrows.

"Here" she looked at her hands and panicked "oh shit oh no. I didn't mean to. I got distracted oh no."

"You got distracted by whom?"

"You" she blurted out but then she put her hands on her mouth.

"Ohh so you mean you got distracted by this?" I came near her motioning to my body.

"Oh my God. Stop being so cocky" she exclaimed running out of my room. I chuckled and got dressed.

Bella came with a mop in her hands and a scrunched face.