Chapter 70: Back in Time.

"Isaac!" she cried out, her voice trembling with a mix of fear and sorrow. The sound of her voice seemed to echo through the chamber, but Isaac remained still, unresponsive.

Bella's heart pounded in her chest, her breath coming in shallow gasps. Every fiber of her being screamed for her to rush to his side, to hold him and heal him, but Athena seized the opportunity to exploit Bella's emotional vulnerability. With a wicked smile, Athena tightened her grip around Bella, ensuring she couldn't escape.

A wave of frustration washed over Bella as she struggled against Athena's hold. Tears streamed down her face as she fought against the invisible force, her voice strained with a mix of determination and desperation. "Let me go! You've taken enough from us! Release me!"

But Athena only chuckled, relishing in Bella's torment. "Oh, my dear Bella, your pain is exquisite. I won't let you have a moment of respite. Your love has made you weak, and now it will be your downfall."

Bella's body trembled, a mixture of rage and grief flooding her veins. She mustered all the strength she had left, summoning her elemental powers once again. She unleashed a surge of energy, aiming it towards Athena with all her might.

The force collided with Athena's shield, causing a momentary disruption in her hold. In that fleeting instant, Bella managed to break free, stumbling towards Isaac's fallen form. She fell to her knees beside him, her trembling hands reaching out to touch his face.

With tears streaming down her cheeks, Bella whispered Isaac's name, her voice filled with anguish and desperation. "Please, Isaac, wake up. I can't lose you. Not like this."

But as Bella leaned in closer, Athena took advantage of her vulnerable state. She swiftly closed the distance between them, her dark magic encircling Bella once again. The grip tightened, preventing Bella from reaching Isaac, locking her in place.

Bella's heart sank, her eyes widening with a mixture of fear and determination. She refused to let Athena win, to let her darkness consume everything she held dear. With a surge of inner strength, Bella channeled her elemental powers, pushing against Athena's hold with all her might.

The room trembled with the clash of powers, but Bella's determination burned brighter than ever. She met Athena's gaze, her voice firm and resolute. "I won't let you destroy us. I will fight for the love we share, for the light that resides within us. You can't break us."

Athena's face contorted with anger, her grip tightening even further, but Bella refused to yield. With every ounce of her strength, she pushed back against the darkness, pushing back against Athena's control.

In that moment of defiance, Bella felt a surge of power course through her. The air crackled with electricity as her elemental magic intensified. With a final burst of energy, she broke free from Athena's hold, rushing towards Isaac's side once again.

She knelt beside him, her hands trembling as she cupped his face, her tears falling onto his still form. "I'm here, Isaac. I won't let you go. We'll fight through this together. Just hold on."

With determination blazing in his eyes, Nate seized the opportunity presented before him. He lunged towards Athena, his own dark magic surging through his veins. In one swift motion, he managed to grasp her arm, his grip unyielding as he stared into her eyes.

"Bella, go to Isaac! I'll handle Athena," Nate commanded, his voice filled with a mix of determination and concern.

Bella, her heart pounding in her chest, tore her gaze away from Nate and nodded, her eyes never leaving Isaac's motionless form. With a final glance of assurance towards Nate, she rushed towards Isaac, weaving through the chaos of the battlefield.