Chapter 15: Party pooper.

"Shut up Liza" Katie hissed.

"Why would I shut up? It's my mouth. I can speak anytime, I want" Liza backfired.

I was watching their bickering for the past two hours. Katie was trying to make some food, but Liza was rambling about random things and disturbing Katie.

"So, have you been watching Katie and Liza fight?" Aiden sat beside me with a thump, "Not a pleasant scene, hm"

"Yeah," I smiled.

"So how you doing?" Aiden asked.

"Me? I am fine. what about you? how are you?" I faced him and tilt my head to my left side.

He chuckled, "we didn't get to have a proper introduction last time, neither we met in good circumstances, so I thought I should do my excuse for what happened that day."

I grinned, "Yeah, I got to see your mad face."

He looked at me with a tight smile, "trust me, I don't show it to the people I know that's why I wanted to apologize to you, personally "

I waved my hand in the air and clicked my tongue, "uh, it's alright, Aiden. You don't have to apologize to me."

Aiden smiled, "so, all forgiven?"

I nodded my head and frowned, "Where is Isaac?"

"Uh, he went out for some business, I guess," Aiden said scratching his forehead.

"What business?"

"I don't know, maybe some pack business" he shrugged.

"What type of pack business?" I asked, curiously.

"He had to see the patrolling on the border" he looked at me while furrowing his eyebrows.

"Is Ryan with him?" I asked him.

"Geez, women stop interrogating me like a detective-" he shot me an annoyed look "-and yes he is"

"Sorry," I said, sheepishly.

"What you two are doing over there? Come help, Katie" Liza shouted from the kitchen.

"But why does she want our help? She loves cooking, so let her cook in peace, liza" Aiden shouted back. I laughed.

"Fine" liza came stomping out of the kitchen with annoyance plastered on her face. She sat with a grunt.

"Quit acting like a pig, liza," Aiden said, mischievously.

"Look, who is saying" liza sassed and Aiden rolled his eyes.

I got up and went into my room leaving everyone in the living room and locked my door behind me for some privacy. I have been living alone for some time, so being with everyone was draining for me, not that I didn't like being with everyone else, but it was just a bit exhausting.

A knock startled me "who is there?"

"It's me, Belle. Why the heck is your door locked?" Liza demanded.

"Uh, I uh, I just wanted some me time" I shouted.

I unlocked the door, but before I could open the door properly. Liza barged through my door and looked around my room, suspiciously.

"What are you doing, Liz?" I yelped.

Her cheeks started getting crimson, "I thought there was a guy in here, and you were cheating on Isaac" Liza mumbled, sheepishly.

"What?" I arched my eyebrow.

"I am sorry, Belle" Kayla mumbled.

"Yo, what happened here?" Aiden came nonchalantly while eating an apple, Katie followed him with a spatula in her hand.