Chapter 19: The untold truth

I was sitting in the lounge looking at the blank screen of the TV, and thinking about what should I do now. I wasn't even sure if I should trust anyone, but I had started trusting Isaac and his family even if I was reluctant to trust anyone now.

I remembered the dream which I had, I waved it off thinking it was a meaningless dream because of the medications, but after getting to know about the supernatural world I was doubting everything.

I instantly pulled out my phone and searched, "Grayson" After surfing the web, I couldn't find anything which made me frustrated, but what made me even more exasperated was the fact that I have been concealing the truth from Isaac.

I couldn't get the courage to confide in Isaac, but I knew he needed to know everything. I was terrified about everything, every situation was making me fearful.

I had to muster up the courage to tell Isaac everything about my life even if it concludes with him leaving me. I couldn't shake the fear of him leaving me, my heart started shattering inside my body whenever the notion of him abandoning me crossed my mind.

"Uh, Isabella?" A deep voice pulled me from my thoughts, it was Aiden with a frown on his face.

"Oh, hi Aiden," I smiled, politely.

He wrinkled his eyebrows, "I have been calling you for the last five minutes."

"Uh, sorry. I was just deep in thoughts," I replied, sheepishly.

Isaac came into the room with an annoyed expression on his face, but when his gaze fell on me his entire demeanor changed and he started smiling, "here you are."

I smiled, and Aiden interjected, "you never smile when you look at me."

"Get a pretty face, then he will smile," Liza popped her head from the kitchen.

Isaac flopped beside me on the couch, sitting very close to me he whispered, "hi."

"Hi," I whispered back.

"Shut up," Aiden rolled his eyes and threw a cushion at Liza who shrieked in surprise and dropped the mug she was holding.

Liza hissed and ran towards Aiden with the broken mug handle, "I will kill you with this broken piece."

Aiden ran out of the room followed by a furious Liza making me and Isaac laughed.

"Is your leg okay?" Isaac asked placing his hand on my thigh.

"It's fine, now. I can walk slowly,"

I started pondering about the truth, should I tell Isaac or should I not. There was a voice inside me that was screaming to tell Isaac everything but there was another hushed voice that was putting me to a halt.

"Hey, Isaac I need t-" before I could say anything, Ryan barged into the room with a letter in his hand and a furious expression on his face. Katie followed him into the room with a bandage in her arm and worry plastered on her face.

He handed the note to Isaac and spat while glaring at me, "it was wrapped in an arrow which was shot at Katie when she was at the cafe."

Isaac frowned and took the letter, I scanned the letter, and my breath hitched into my throat preventing me from breathing at a normal pace.

Dear Rosabella,

Or should I call you by your new name Isabelle, or the name which your mate calls you "Bella" it has a great ring to it because it matches your old name a lot.

You have disguised yourself with so many names, and so many identities before but don't forget. You can never hide from me, this time I will find you and not just you but also your mate and the people around you and I will give them the most brutal death you can imagine.