Chapter 34: Not okay.

"Oh sweet Rosabelle," A sinister voice proclaimed making me cringe, "I knew, I would see you, soon."

Isaac came in front of me in a guarding manner "Back off," he raged.

"Well, well little Rosabelle got a bodyguard," Carl snickered then looked at Isaac, "a bodyguard who couldn't keep his parents alive."

Isaac gritted his teeth, "I will tear you apart."

"What are you doing, here?" my heart was beating faster than usual. After being through everything, I was still scared of him. Even after becoming strong, physically, I could feel my insides restraining me because of fear.

"I am here to destroy this pack, as well as you" he laughed sinisterly and tutted, "pity, I couldn't do it before, but I will kill two birds with one single stone."

"Show me, how you can" I growled, with new stability and strength.

"Have you grown a backbone, now?" He said while coming towards me.

"I said back off, don't you dare to come towards her" Isaac barked.

"I will kill every last person standing on this ground and then I will throw you in front of Athena," Carl looked at me, grimly, "after doing my ways with you."

"How do you know her?" I looked at him in disgust, "why are you doing her bidding? Are you her pet dog?"

He roared in anger and reached towards me but Isaac held him by his throat and growled at him, "get the fuck away from my mate, you asshole."

He held Isaac by his throat, and glared at him, "I will fuck her in front of you, and then I will kill you a slow, unbearable death, not like your parents."

Isaac faced bumped him while fuming in outrage and began punching his face, vigorously, "I will kill you." They both were tackling each other on the ground while everyone started fighting, again.

Carl was on the ground, while Isaac was punching him with loathing on his face, Carl was laughing while blood was seeping from his nose, and his one eye was purple. He threw Isaac on the side in an instant while standing up, "you think I would come to a fight, where I could die without a backup?"

He growled and his body started changing shape, his bones cracked while his mouth changed into a snout. Grey Furs started bursting out of his body and his brown eyes changed into an orange color. He was standing on his hind legs, he didn't look like a normal wolf, but a monster.

He snarled towards me, a voice inside me was screaming to run, but I was frozen and couldn't move, I could see him going near Isaac whose eyes were fixated on me. I saw Carl's claws going inside Isaac's chest to claw his heart out. Everything was happening in a haze and I wasn't able to fix my mind over one thing.

Everything was happening in slow motion, and I felt helpless because I was stuck in a trance. I needed to save Isaac, I couldn't let him take away my happiness again. Before Carl could take Isaac away from me I yelled, "NOO," I could feel the energy surging from inside my body, I looked around and saw everyone was astonished at my floating form while Isaac was on the brink of death and Carl was holding him.

I clenched my jaw and could feel the energy directed towards Carl. My eyes were stinging with tears. I wiped my face and started controlling the ground, the ground started shaking making everyone's feet tremble. Carl left Isaac's limped body and lunged towards me, my heart sank when I looked at Isaac who had lost consciousness.

I sent an energy blast towards Carl who flew on another side of the forest, I rushed towards Isaac and held his bloodied face in my hand while putting my head over his chest hearing the faint heartbeat, "please, wake up, Isaac."