Chapter 24: Freedom

I gasped, "you're her sister?"

She tensed her jaw, "yes, she's my sister."

"Then why are you against her?" I practically yelled, "why are you not supporting her?"

She closed her eyes for a second, "because she's wrong, she can't destroy every werewolf out there because of her hatred for them."

I stayed quiet, I couldn't say anything. It was a lot for me to digest, I am a hybrid between a Lycan and a witch, and my grandmother wants to destroy the whole werewolf kind by juicing me out of my power. I couldn't think about anything else, I just wanted to go back to being a loner where I had no one.

"We need to break the spell on you, just so you can start using your power," Selena said, quietly, interrupting my thoughts.

"No, I don't want to do any of that, I don't want to fight a crazy old woman, I don't want to be a Lycan, I don't want to use magic, I don't want to do someone else's bidding neither I want to be a scapegoat," I cried out, "I just want to live in peace, why can't I?

I started sobbing and left the room running out of the cabin, barefoot. Selena came after me, even Nate and Darlene were beside her, but I wasn't running anywhere. I couldn't run, I didn't know where I would go now, I just wanted to go back in Isaac's arms where I felt safe after a long time but even he didn't want me. Nobody wanted me, not even myself.

I was crying while sitting on my knees, heels of my palms digging over my eyes. I couldn't stop crying even when all I wanted to do was stand up and slap the shit out of every person who has done me wrong, but I couldn't, I didn't have any energy left inside me. I felt like I was breaking from inside, I lost my family, I lost my happiness, I lost my peace, I lost Isaac, and now I knew I will even lose my life if i don't do anything.

My eyes started feeling heavy, my whole body was shaking. I tried getting up and open my eyes, but instead of getting up my head touched the ground, and I lost control of my body. I felt darkness coming for me, so I let it engulfed me in its arms, happily.

                           ***

I opened my eyes and blinked twice to get my vision back, I was back in one of the cabin's rooms, I sighed and looked at Darlene who was reading a book with her whole concentration, while Nate was sitting beside her playing a game on her phone. I stayed still for some time thinking about what should I do or what I shouldn't.

After a while, I tried getting up, Nate glanced at me, and then he was back on his phone, but then he immediately looked up at me, "you're up."

Darlene left her book and looked at me, "Hey, are you okay?"

"Yes?" It was not a reply but a question which I was asking f. I didn't know how I was feeling after my outburst, I was feeling surprisingly energetic and I had also decided what I am going to do.

"I know it's too much for you, Belle, but you have-" before Darlene could say anything, I was already out of the door. Darlene followed me and I frantically looked around the rooms to find Selena.

"Belle, what are you doing?" Darlene asked me, hesitantly.

"Did she hit her head Nate was standing behind her, "oi, do you have a concussion?"

Selena came from one of the rooms after hearing noises with a frown on her face, "what is going on?"

Before anyone else could say anything I was already in front of her, "do whatever you want to do with me, I want to kill that bitch."

Darlene gasped while Nate was looking at me with a smirk on his face.

Selena furrowed her brows, "are you sure? This is not an emotional decision?"

"She destroyed my peace four years ago, she turned my whole life upside down because she couldn't bear the existence of werewolves," I looked at Selena then smirked, "Let's kill that bitch just so I can live in peace, again."

Darlene looked at me with a tight smile, "are you sure, belle?"

I nodded, "more than ever, at first I didn't even know why I had to suffer so much, but now I know so it's better to eliminate that old madwoman's ass before she disrupts more lives."

"I like her now," Nate said while smirking.

Selena nodded, "if you're sure then we have to free you from the spell which is placed on you."

I took a deep breath, "Then let's do it, the earlier the better."

I followed Selena into a room which has so many bottles filled with the potions, the room was filled with the poignant smell of spices, and outmoded things were scattered around the room on aged furnishings.

"Now, this looks like a witch's space," I whispered looking around the room making everyone laugh.

Selena directed me towards the table and asked me to lay down and asked Nate and Darlene to hold me down, "Rosabella, I should inform you beforehand that it will hurt you, so you should brace yourself."

"How much it's gonna hurt?" I asked feeling scared.

"It's gonna hurt like a bitch," Nate joked.

Darlene glared at him and looked at me, "it will sting a bit, don't worry you will be okay."

I took a deep breath and nodded, Selena started chanting some incoherent words which I couldn't understand, all I was feeling was a little sensation in my body.

But suddenly, the sensation changed into throbbing pain. I closed my eyes and started taking long and slow breathes, the pain was getting severe minute by minute, I tried getting up but Darlene and Nate were holding me tightly.

"It hurts," I yelled in pain, "please, please stop."

Tears were streaming on my face, and my body felt like it was on fire. Like someone was tearing my soul apart and clawing my heart out, I was breathing heavily because of pain.

"I, Selena Bishop, free Rosabella Grayson, daughter of John and Amelia Grayson from the binding spell, and grant her permission to use her magic as she pleases and turn into her wolf form whenever she wants."

Suddenly, the pain died down slowly, and only the sensation left. I was taking shallow breaths now with my eyes closed, a tear slipped from my eye and I opened my eyes and blink a few times, and looked at everyone who had worry plastered on their faces.

Selena whispered putting her hand on my sweaty forehead, "are you okay?"

I nodded and got up looking at Darlene and Nate who were still holding me," I am okay now, I will not claw your brains out, so you can leave me."

They both looked at each other and instantly dropped their hands making me smile, I would have laughed but I had no energy.

"I feel too tired," I mumbled while rubbing my temples.

"It's normal, you just got freed from a powerful spell," Selena said rubbing my shoulder, lightly.

I put my feet down and tried getting up but failed and fell. Nate and Darlene grabbed me, while Nate picked me up and took me to my room, "little witch, you did well. I hope you stay strong like this till the end."

He left leaving me with Darlene who stayed beside me till I fell into darkness feeling free from something which I wasn't even aware of.