Afterferal ([Y/N])

You, simply put, were an expert hacker. Illegal hacking was your jam, and if it weren't for a job you were doing you wouldn't have met him. Rewind from the beginning. Your name was [Y/N] [L/N]. You were a [Y/A] year old hacker. You'd gotten a call from someone named Frisk to, well, hack the life code. It sounded crazy to you, but you were slightly interested. They wanted you to find a friend of their, a guy named Sans. So you tried because you had nothing else better to do at the time. Your fingers flew over your keyboard as you actually got something out of this. An anonymous package was sent to you the day after. Inside was a hard drive like nothing you'd ever seen before. It shown with yellow light, something like magic, and now it was plugged into your laptop. You went through files and files of the thing until you ended up at a black screen. You inhaled slowly. Than inputted your code along with a message.

Hxckxr2539: Hello?
Hxckxr2539: Is anyone there?
Hxckxr2539: Sans?
Hxckxr2539: Frisk sent me.
Anni: Go away.

9999999

Anni was quite rude at first. He'd said Sans wasn't there and that he didn't know a Frisk. Anyone with a brain knew he was lying. He was most definitely Sans and most definitely knew Frisk. And he was a hacker like you. That was proven when he hacked you out of your computer. You bought a new one and came back though. Eventually, bit by bit, he opened up. He explained that he was trapped in a place called the Save Screen. He had to stay there to ensure some demon called The Player stayed. He'd explained that they killed his family and his friends, and that Frisk was the form in which they'd used to do it.

Anni: That's everything. It's up to you whether you believe me or not.

You paused and processed this. When had Anni ever lied to you in the past? He hadn't. He'd been rather blunt actually.

Hxckxr2539: I believe you, Sans. You've never lied to me before.
Anni: My name isn't Sans it's Annihilation.
Hxckxr2539: Now that's a lie.

You laughed. Annihilation? Really? That was funny to you. You wondered if he was laughing too.

9999999

Anni POV

I laughed. She had me there. "welp. ok then, if you know my name, let me know yours." I muttered as I typed through the Save Screen code.

Anni: Fine. I'm Sans, so what's your real name, Hacker?
Hxckxr2539: Are you sure? It's embarrassingly stupid..
Anni: Let's here it, kiddo.
Hxckxr2539: Fine, fine.. its.. [Y/N]..
Anni: What a pretty name..

I turned gold when I realized that I typed that.

9999999

Your POV

You were blushing at the genuine compliment, and continued to do so as the days turned to weeks and weeks turned into months. You fell hard for Sans and wanted to find a way to get him out.. or for you to get in? You wanted to meet him. Poor guy was alone with a murderer.

Hxckxr23539: How do I get to where you are?
Anni: No, no, and did I mention hell no?
Hxckxr2539: Sans, please. I wanna meet you. I don't want you to be alone.
Anni: It's better this way, [Y/N]. I don't want you hurt or worse.
Hxckxr2539: Then I'll get you out here.
Anni: I'll die the moment I enter the real world. I'm better off stuck here alone, talking to you, than being out there.
Hxckxr2539: Sans.. can you.. tell me what you look like? And I'll do the same?

He agreed and started describing himself, as you took the time to dig deeper into the files. You were getting yourself in there without the Player getting out and without them using you as a puppet. Sadly, you didn't have enough time to dig deep enough.

Anni: [Y/N]?
Anni: [Y/N]!?
Anni: [Y/N] you better not be doing what I think your doing.
Hxckxr2539: Don't know what your talking about.
Hxckxr2539: Give me time to type, geez.
Hxckxr2539: I'm a [Y/A] person with [H/L], [H/C] hair and [E/C] eyes. I typically wear [F/C] clothes or [Favorite Brand] clothes. Sometimes I mix it up and do both.
Anni: You sound gorgeous.
Hxckxr2539: GTG NIGHT BYE-

You leaned back in your chair blushing. He called you gorgeous. It was probably you overthinking things, but still. You HAD to meet him.

9999999

Sleep is for the weak. You plunged deep into the files, looking for your way in and for protection against the Player. So wait if Sans dies here, does that mean he can't die there? Would it be the same for you? Would you both just live forever? Bingo! Protection against the Player. You decided to draw the code on your arms and soul (Go with it) in hopes that that would work somehow. Now to find the way in.. deeper, and deeper you went. Closer and closer to what you hoped would be the answer to your problems until, you literally fell right in. "What the ahhh!" You fell through darkness until something caught you. You looked up to see a bleeding, slightly glitched, skeleton thing. And he did not look happy at all. "what did i tell you." He growled. "Sans?"
"this isn't a joke, [Y/N]! you shouldn't have come here! how did you even get here?!" He demanded as he put you down. "Uh.. determination?" You asked as you took in his appearance for the first time. He was a skeleton with canines, claws, back paws, and a tail. He wore a white shirt, yellow hoodie, lab coat, black cargo pants, and a tattered red scarf. The most noticeable features were the Slash in his chest, the blood, you think, coming from his teeth and wound, and the glitched eye. Despite that he was hot. His yellow slit eyes searched you. "can you get back?"
"Nope. Not leaving. I came for you."
"[Y/N]- look out!" You whipped around and threw out your arms at seeing a shadowy, red eyed demon kid coming at you. It couldn't get any closer as literal [F/C] code bound them. "No way.." You checked your arms to see them glowing the same color. "It worked!"
"no way.." You both shared a look. "how..?"
"Mad hacking skills, Sansy, mad hacking skills." The skeleton blushed gold, turning golder as you kissed his cheek. "Hope your ready to deal with me, cause I'm staying awhile."

~Fin~