Feralkill (Backstory)

I was good, once. I looked at the cameras in the lab. Nobody knew I existed. The tame feral monster, who hasn't been apart of society since he was seven. Papyrus didn't know I existed.. dad was gone.. the Player had full riegn of Frisk again. While there still was pacifist routes, the genocides have been more, recently. This was all weighing heavily on me, I never realized how much until I went to fight them again.

🎯🎯🎯

"p-please.. please don't kill me.. i can't keep doing this.." I was broken, tormented, done. I couldn't keep fighting. I didn't have the will. "Poor, poor Comedian. Did I finally break my favorite toy?" I didn't say anything, my expression was answer enough. "Then how about a deal?" I looked up at them. "All that hate inside you. It's building up for years and years. Why your dad leave you? Why didn't Papyrus come and save you? Why doesn't he REMEMBER you? True, true, all of it was TRUE! Why me?! Why do I have to suffer?! I'll give them the same suffering.. the Player didn't see it coming as at bit their shoulder and left them to die.

🎯🎯🎯

I killed the King next. Cut off the head. My soul was starting to fall apart. My hate and determination was taking over. I don't need love. I need L.O.V.E. I tore threw New Home, The C.O.R.E, Hotland. After killing that reptile I injected myself with more determination. I can't feel anymore. I don't care anymore. I just want everyone to go away. Something black was dripping out of my sockets. I should be alarmed, but I'm not. This is ok. I returned to my murder spree. I destroyed Waterfall next, than Made it to Snowdin. Papyrus was next.

🎯🎯🎯

He was cooking in the kitchen. Vulnerable. I slipped in undetected. News hasn't spread yet here. He didn't know his 'friends' were dead. He didn't know he was next. I pulled knife out of a knife holder. I grinned blankly. I stood behind him, just waiting for him to scent me, notice my presence, anything. I could kill him now, with his guard down and back turned. No, no... I want to be the last thing he sees. Papyrus whipped around, finally feeling the threat I posed, while I simultaneously stabbed upward and through his ribcage. His jaw moved, but no words formed as he fell to dust. Welp. On to the rest of the town.

🎯🎯🎯

Through Snowdin and past the Ruins door. I blasted a hole through there. I killed the goat lady and everything else inside. I finished in a room with a hole, high above. I looked up, wondering if I should feel this empty. Probably not. Eh. I couldn't find it in myself to care. Nothing mattered anymore. I turned and headed back home to watch for humans. More L.O.V.E. More determination. That... that is all I need.

🎯🎯🎯

When she came out of the Ruins, I panicked. It's been so long now since I felt anything, but it was there. A pull. The pull made me feel, and I can't afford to feel. She is dangerous. To dangerous to keep alive. The girl must die.