Feralflower ([Y/N])

There is no backstory chapter for this one since he's technically Rouge, but if [Y/N] had the flower sickness.. curse.. thing. Huh. I don't actually know what it is.

🏵🏵🏵

You'd left a cruel world, only to fall into a crueler one. It was ok, you supposed, what more could go wrong? You felt something pop up in front of you. "Hello? Who's there?"
"You shouldn't be here!" The person in question sounded panicked. "I'm sorry.. I don't even know where here is." You sat up slowly. "You're in the Underground.. if they find out you're here.. they'll kill you!" You simply smiled and stood up. "Then so be it." Something wrapped around your arm. "So be it?! Are you crazy!?" You chuckled. "Maybe." You felt around for an exit. "Uh.."
"Hm?" Finally your hands met nothing. "This way."
"You.. you can't see?" You shook your head, still smiling. "Went blind in an accident." The voice groaned. "Well now I have to come with ya! I can't let a blind girl wander alone around here!" Something started to climb up you. "What are you? Who are you? I'm [Y/N] the human."
"Flowey. Flowey the flower."
"A flower huh? That's nice."

🏵🏵🏵

With Flowey's help, you'd made it past someone named Toriel, and now you were somewhere very cold, and snowy. You could feel the flurries in your [H/C] hair. "Someone's watching us." You commented as you walked along. "How can you tell?" You turned your head in the direction of the presence. "I can feel it." Flowey shivered. "Well whatever your feeling, isn't good. We have to keep moving." You watched a few moments longer before starting to turn. A few moments was all he needed as bones pierced through you. "[Y/N]!"

🏵🏵🏵

You walked through the snow again. You were confused. You'd died? So why were you alive? "What just happened?"
"You.. you were killed.." You sensed the presence again. You ignored it this time. "But I'm not anymore? How is this possible?" The flower seemed taken aback. "You seem fairly calm for a once dead girl.."
"The question please, Flowey." He sighed audibly. "You came back to life through sheer will and determination. It doesn't come without it's conciquences though.." He trailed off. "Meaning?"
"meanin.." Another voice started from behind you. "the more ya die, the more ya die for good as nothin more than a pile a flowers." How did he end up behind you?! You should have sensed him! You spun, only catching a glimpse before you were killed again.

🏵🏵🏵

"What a rude asshole."
"Flowey, be nice." The flowers grip tightened on you. "But he killed you again!"
"And he will continue to do so until I'm no longer a threat to him." He stilled. "And you're just ok with that?!" You nodded firmly. "Yes." He face planted into your shoulder. "You really ARE crazy.." You chuckled. "So they say." You felt him behind you. "Hi, Mr."
"bye, ms." You died again.

🏵🏵🏵

Things continued like that for quite awhile. You died over and over again. More flowers bloomed on you. Yet you weren't bothered. Your killer was unnerved by it all. "why arecha fightin back?" You continued walking, finally crossing the bridge. "I refuse." You replied simply. "And she's a little nuts." Flowey commented. "so.. yer just ok with dyin over and over?" You nodded. He ended up at your side. How'd he do that? "it must be a little hard to see with all those flowers growin and coverin your eyes.."
"Are they?" You hadn't really taken notice. The flowers didn't bother you. He paused. You both did actually. "Who's ahead of us?"
"whatya mean?"
"She's blind. She can sense people though. She must have picked up on your brother."

"wait seriously? no wonder the flowers don' bother ya.." The last sentence was muttered under your breath.

🏵🏵🏵

You continued to get killed. The first to kill you continued to follow. "it's cold out here, ya know."
"I'm aware." He snorted, amused. "smart one, arecha? here." You felt warmth envelope you. You snuggled into it. "A.. jacket..?"
"i'm curious as ta how far ya will get. can't letcha go dyin of cold." He defended. "Well still, thank you."
"...yer welcome.." The cold and snow faded off and water sounds echoed around you. "It sounds like a waterfall.."
"that's what this place is called, sweets." That caught you off guard and you stopped ubruptly, blushing. "er- i didn' mean that! just slipped out!" You smiled. "Call me what you want."

🏵🏵🏵

"s'pose they don' hurt, huh." You shook your head. "Not really. "It's getting a little hard to move, but I barely notice them." He shifted to be in front of you. "seein as ya probably won't make it.. ya know what a soul mate is?"
"Many people have their own interpretations of a soul mate. I believe that he or she is someone who you love with all their being. Someone worth making sacrifices for." He chuckled. It almost sounded painful. "yer not wrong. if i told ya to stop now, would ya?"
"I'm making a sacrifice for someone I love. No." Something dropped onto the ground. "i see.. well then, i've only got this one chance before ya reach undyne. imma take it.." He paused. "don't be mad." You grew confused. "Wha-" something wrapped around you, pulling you closer. His hands cupped your face and he pulled you into a passionate kiss. "ya sure ya have ta do this..?"
"Yes.."

🏵🏵🏵

You couldn't move. You could barely hear. It was hard to speak, to breath. You felt arms scoop you up. "i'll help ya the rest of th' way.." Energy surrounded you. You knew you were at the barrier. You always wondered how he did that.. "Sans....."
"hun?"
"I... did this..... for......... you....." He tensed. "me? why?"
"Can feel it........... feel our connection.................... I want you to be free................."
"i jus' want you, sweets, jus' you. i could live my whole life down here, if i had you.." Magic tears fell onto the flowers that covered you. You smiled sadly. "Be free for.................me..............." He hugged you close. "always meant ta be this way.. huh? maybe ya will.. come back to me..?"
"Maybe......." Sans started sobbing as her breathing shallowed. His soul mate was dying in his arms and there was nothing he could do about it. "I'll...........be..................back......................."

Fín

Maybe! I might actually expand this into a book, because I have an idea! Depends if I can come up with a decent plot with it or not.