Feralasylum (Backstory)

After everything, it was no wonder I went crazy. Papyrus hadn't even been feral. How could Gaster have- No! Papyrus is fine, he's ok, I just need to find him. But the determination. It hurts. I whimpered lowly. My low whimpers becoming high whines. I need help. Someone help me. "help me, help me, where's my brother! brother! papyrus! help! it hurts!" I pleaded, claws scratching at my skull and chest, the the places that hurt the most. I panted shakily. "hurts... pap... it hurts.." my tail tail curled around myself. My sockets closing from exhaustion.

💉💉💉

I woke up in a panic. "p-papyrus! brother! it hurts! brother!" Monsters rushed to wherever I was. "Sir, calm down please!" A female goat attempted. I growled, and grabbed her by her coat, glaring at her. "where is my brother!" I let go just as suddenly, whimpering and clawing at myself again. Hurts, it hurts. I was tearing away at the bandages they'd already wrapped my wounds in. "Sadate him before he further harms himself!" Arms tried to catch me but my magic reacted, forcing whoever it was away. "Undyne, use your soul magic!"
"Already on it, Grillby!" I froze in place as my soul went green, and I panicked further. I summoned a blaster. "Everyone get down!" Then someone stuck a needle in my neck and things went fuzzy.

💉💉💉

The howling continued for days. "I swear. He really is feral. If you'd got to see what I saw.." Toriel trailed off. She'd never seen anything like it. A feral monster talking, using magic. It was a wonder to behold to her. "Sorry if I don't believe doc, that's just one hell of a stretch. A feral monster that talks AND uses magic? Maybe one, but not both." Undyne scoffed. "Oh sweet relief.." Grillby sighed as the howling ubruptly stopped. It kinda made everyone nervous and they went to check on him. His paws kicked and his tail swayed as he was suddenly pacified. He turned to look at the ones who came in with a friendly smile. They all saw the golden slits in his sockets. "Hello.. how are you feeling?" He tilted his head and rocked a bit. "oh i'm perfectly ok now, papyrus had to go for a bit, but he's back now." Undyne's jaw dropped. "Sir.. may I ask your name?" His tail wagged childishly. "oh that's easy! i'm sans! sans the skeleton."