Swapfell Feral (Backstory)

Being born feral, the lab was all I knew as a pup. I was 'donated to science' against my mothers wishes and it wasn't like she had to strength to fight against the insane royal scientist, Dr. Gaster. I can't even say if Sans and I are full brothers, but I'm getting ahead of myself. Being one of the few monsters ever born feral, I was subjected to hundreds of painful soul tests than tossed in my cage to await results. "YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN TAME A FERAL PUP? THE DETERMINATION STILL HASN'T YEILDED ANY RESULTS FROM THIS LITTLE TWIRP." Sans stopped by often to help in the lab, sometimes even aiding Dr. Gaster in the determination tests. "It isn't as futile as you think, boy. The fact that his soul is accepting the determination itself is result enough, even if the creature is still feral." Gaster replied with a sharp grin that would have any normal pup crying to its mama. I merely growled at him, intimidated. It only caused for him to smile wider and wag in amusement. "Stay determined, little spitfire, you're going to need it.." The two skeletons left, cackling like hyenas. I still don't know why.

💸💸💸

My right socket hurt like hell from the last test so I left it closed. At this point in time, I was tame, not that I was letting them know that. Not a fan of the tests per say, but screwing with them seemed worth it to me. It's not like I had anything out there for me anyway. There was no doubt in my mind that everyone out there was just as nuts as the numbskulls I deal with on a daily basis. Usually, I can hear when they are approaching, Gaster loves making his presence known so he can 'set me off' so I didn't really notice Sans watching me as I was deep in thought. His scent barely registered in my mind. His voice, however, did and it made me jump. "JUST HOW LONG DID YOU THINK YOU COULD FOOL ME, RUNT?" I growled at the stupid pet name. "CUT THE BULLCRAP, I KNOW YOU UNDERSTAND ME. I KNOW YOU'RE TAME." I narrowed my socket. "give the skeleton a prize, ya figured it out. what next?" Sans grin widened as his tail wagged. "MWEH HA HA HA!! WELL SINCE 'DEAR OLD DAD' ISN'T COMING BACK... I HAVE THE HONOR OF BREAKING YOU... LITTLE BRAT.. MWEH HA HA HA!"

💸💸💸

I never did break. I just found my chances with Sans to be a lot higher than being alone. So I listen... sometimes. My thoughts on the world outside the lab were correct, though not many actually had the metaphorical balls to go against me since I was truly feral and Sans is nuts. Smoking helped me deal with the lunatics around me... smoking and money. I became a sentry because it's the only job where I didn't have to deal with people other than humans that were never going to- do I smell a human? I growled, not in the mood, and teleported off to track them. Frisk was a good kid at first, trying to better the world from their insanity. It was absolutely ridiculous and futile in my eyes at first, but it actually worked. The snotface was changing them for the better and soon I was seeing the surface for the first time. Then they did it again. I was confused at first. "wha's going on..?" Then they did something new. T h e y k i l l e d e v e r y b o d y. I love nature, you know. The evolution and all that? It's fun to learn. Survival of the fittest. Not even the PLAYER could break me.

Sorry this to so long April! I was struggling with a storyline that would mix Feralswap and Feralfell decently! (And the name which I still couldn't fix but this works.) Have a great morning/afternoon/night!

-Kyran