Feralmafia (Backstory)

With a soft click, the deep instinct to attack and kill the threats disappeared. I looked up at my disheveled father. "That was.. difficult. How are you feeling, Sans?" I looked around, spotting my brother's Wingdings and Papyrus in the doorway. I looked back to father. "i don't want to hurt anyone anymore." I replied. Father laughed quietly. "Good, that is good, my boy." He fixed his tie, than mine. "Your big brother made these special chains for you so we wouldn't have to hurt you, Sans. A feral monster is dangerous to have in our operation, after all." I nodded and looked over to Wingdings. "thanks big brother!" He smirked. "Oh, don't worry about it right now... you will pay me back later." With that the eldest brother tipped his hat in respect to our father and walked away, tail swaying. "CAN I IN?" Papyrus asked, looking up innocently. "c'mere pap!" I crouched as the toddler rushed over, occasionally tripping on his tail. I hugged him and father hugged us.

⛓⛓⛓

I was 16 now. It's been ten years since I first went feral. I was still to young to join the family business, though I wished I could help in some way. Dad seemed to need it. He was so stressed, and on edge. I could always sense it, even if he didn't want me knowing. I tucked Pap in for the night, he was busy, I didn't need to both him or big brother. To me, family was the most important thing in the world. We were supposed to stick together. I finished Papyrus story and went to see if dad needed anything before I went to bed myself. "huh, musta not closed the door behind me, i'll have to apologize.." I stopped short. Wingdings was inside. Him and dad must've been talking business. Or dad was scolding him, because both there voices sounded harsh towards each other. It was best I not get involved.. I took a step back, but then dad's scent disappeared. "dad?!" I slammed the door open. Wingdings held a dusty bone attack in one hand. "It's don, actually. It's time for you to pay up, brother."
"y-you killed him.." Wingdings whirled on me. "I took my rightful place as the Don of our family. "You listen to me, now." I growled. "i don't listen to murderers!" He grabbed me by my neck cuff. "If you don't want to kill Papyrus, you will." He... had me backed into a corner.. I had to obey for Papyrus sake.

⛓⛓⛓

The first thing Don Gaster did was establish control, not just on Papyrus and I, but on the entire monster city. "Monster's of Shade City. I'm Don WD Gaster. The new Don of the Skeleton Family and this city, I require a 200 G protection fee. You have one hour." He concluded his speech at the town hall, likely angering Toriel, the city's mayor. "what happens if you don't get the money in an hour?" I asked, not liking this one bit. "You'll see." He replied. Papyrus looked nervously at me. I gave him a reassuring smile, despite my own fears. I decided to fix his suit, fixing his buttons and adjusting his scarf. "if dad was here, he'd yell at ya. we represent the skeleton family, we must look like we mean business." I chuckled as he fixed his own fedora. "SORRY SANS.."
"it's ok, buddy. this is your first business trip." It was mine too. "Times up.. it seems they need convincing. Sans, come here." I bit back a growl. "yes don?" He summoned his hands. "Stay still." He pulled out a key and I realized what he was doing. "no! you can't make me!" His hands were already restricting me though. "You are my weapon, Sans. That is the ONLY reason I made those chains." With that he released a feral monster on the city.

⛓⛓⛓

After I killed a decent amount of monsters, his hands pinned me and directed Papyrus to put my cuffs back on. "If you do not obey, I won't protect you from Sans."
"Y-YOU DID THIS TO HIM." Papyrus wasn't stupid, he knew I didn't want to hurt the monsters, but he also knew to obey the don. He took the key and did as he was told. He was scared. Not of me but of the big brother that was supposed to protect our family. When he finally got my last cuff on, I trembled, panting. Papyrus was there to comfort me and I was there to comfort him. The monsters that remained, paid Gaster's fee. Now they knew better. The don walked up to us. "Get up. This is only the beginning."