Feralempire ([Y/N])

Many years later

Cross and Chara were training under my watchful eye. This would be the last time before he went to join my brother at his side. There was no way I'd ever split him from his soul mate. Error's been persistent that I should find mine. I wasn't all that interested though, who in their right mind would want to love a pessimistic fool like me? No. Nobody would. I shook my skull. I was doing it again. This is exactly my point.

🌙☀️🌙☀️

I never passed up the opportunity to see my brother, so naturally I was coming with on this trip. As was Error who wished to see Ink, Red who wished to see Classic, and Dust who wished to see Blueberry. When we pulled up to the castle of the Sun Empire though, I saw her. She had [H/L] [H/C] hair and [E/C] eyes. She wore a dark [F/C] cloak with a [S/F/C] shirt under it and grey pants. She was barefoot with no socks or shoes to speak of. Her clothes were torn, her face and hair dirty. She was clutching something to her chest as she ran. I could sense her negativity. I wanted to go after her, learn her name, and give her everything she ever wanted and more. It was terrifying to me. Blueberry came out of the castle, and released his blaster. "STOP THAT THIEF!"

☀️🌙☀️🌙

Your POV

You sighed with relief as you escaped once again. Barely. Blueberry's blaster had almost gotten you, and while you were sure that if you were caught, the king would be lenient, you couldn't afford too. This food wasn't for you, after all, oh no. It was for you're neighbor who was ill, and her children. Sure you were hungry too, but you could steal for yourself another day. Then there was that odd carrage. It looked to be from the Moon Empire. You'd never been there before, you've never been anywhere but around the central part of the Empire. You walked over to your neighbors door and knocked. The door opened to a 5 year old girl. "Sophie, bring this to your mommy to ration, and make sure she gets some to, ok?" Sophie nodded and rushed off, leaving you to close the door. With another sigh you turned and started down the street. "a thief, huh?" You froze as someone gripped your arm. "almost like the tale of old. a female robin hood."

🌙☀️🌙☀️

You turned slowly to face a canid skeleton, in a purple shirt that faded to teal, grey trousers much like mine, a white necherchif, and a black cape. Purple slit eyes stared you down at you. You glared back defiantly. "Never heard of it." You tried to pull away. His grip tightened. "never heard of robin hood? i suppose in your class, you probably can't read or write." He was right, but you weren't going to tell him that. "Either let me go or turn me in. I don't have all day." He quirked a brow. "do you have any idea who i am?" You tried to pull away again. "Not really.." You didn't. You assumed he was a higher up, but he wasn't wearing his crown. You had no clue he was a king. He finally let go. "one more thing, what's your name?" He called as you rushed away. Nope. Not telling.

☀️🌙☀️🌙

You haven't seen that strange skeleton in three days. That was fine by you. You were getting ready to go on another 'shopping' trip when there was a knock. You answered. "Ryan? Sophie?" Ryan was three years older than Sophie. "She's dead [Y/N].. Mama's dead.." His voice was hoarse from screaming, most likely. Both kids looked worse off. "Oh children.." You picked them both up and rushed inside. You settled them on your bed, wrapping your cloak around them when yet another knock sounded. You really didn't have time for this. "What, I'm busy-" It was another skeleton. He wore all red, besides his black and yellow pants, black shoulder belt, and a fang around his neck. "ya [Y/N] [L/N]?"
"Who wants to know?" You slowly edged away. "ma boss."
"Tell your boss to screw off, I've got kids to care for." You tried to close the door, but he stopped it. "bring em with."
"With where?!"
"th' moon empire."
"No way I'm going there with you- hey! Put me down!" You were suspended in mid air while this lunatic invited himself in. "You better not touch those kids, you hear!" He came in with them in his arms. "le's go."

🌙☀️🌙☀️

There was a lot of shouting on your part as the three of you were carried away. "sounds like she was difficult. who are they?" That voice. You knew that voice. "i dunno what's so great about 'er. she's obnoxious. she said she was carein for these kids so i brought 'em." It was the guy from three days ago! "sophie, where is your mother?" He was listening!? "Heaven."
"Don't tell him anything more, Sophie! We don't know this man!"
"ay! i put up with a lotta yer shit, but don't disrespect my king!" The red clad growled, sockets narrowed. "I don't care if he's a king! He's a stranger that had me and my charges kidnapped!" The king chuckled. "i'm taking you home, [Y/N]. you and the children will be cared for there. brother?"
"are you sure this is her?"
"positive. i usually don't like doing this, but she's being unreasonable and needs help."
"i can see that. i'll do it, but just this once." Do what? What was going on now? Was that King Dream?! He was pointing his staff at you. "rest, [Y/N], you have a long journey ahead." You found yourself falling asleep, even though you were wide awake moments before. Bastards.

☀️🌙☀️🌙

W

hen you woke up again, you were in a dark room. The children were nowhere to be found. You found yourself panicking, searching the room, and all the rooms after. You found them in the lap of the Moon King, who was reading to them. At first you were beyond angry, but they looked so calm. "the little red hen called to the others. 'who wants to help me eat this bread?'

'i do!' called the dog. 'i do!' called the cat. 'i do!' called the horse. 'i do!' called the goose. 'no you won't!' called the little red hen. 'nobody helped me, so i get to eat it all by myself!' and she did. the end." He finished. "So.. always help and you get rewarded?" Ryan asked. "that is the morale of the story, yes."
"Little Red Hen? How did you know it was their favorite?"
"i didn't. have you read it to them?" He asked. "No.. I can't read. Their mom did though."
"children, why don't you go see if foods ready." The children nodded and ran off. "You kidnapped us." You crossed your arms. "i did. sorry."
"Why?"
"i wanted to meet you.. and help you. i wanna teach you to read and write."
"Why?"
"you'll find out. i'm nightmare, by the way."
"... [Y/N].."