Feralverse Christmas Special!!

Wild was watching Christmas Movies with [Y/N] and [C/N] in their bedroom. It was his first Christmas ever, and he was glad to spend the holiday with his mate and child. Sure Giftmas in the Underground was similar with a tree, Santa, presents and all, but there seemed to be an entire history of it, relating to the birth of an important religious figure. He was trying not to butcher the beliefs of humans by screwing up their holiday, so he was having [Y/N] teach him. Except, [Y/N] hadn't celebrated since her parents were alive all those years ago. In other words, both were clueless and decided Christmas movies were enough. After all the stress with Kane and The Player, they needed this. Then, there was a crash downstairs. "Uhg! Stars dammit, can't I have a night without someone trying to threaten me or my family?" [Y/N] groaned. "i'll chase 'em off.." Wild rolled out of bed and teleported to the area of the house where the sound came from. He rounded the corner to see- "what in stars name are you doing here?" He glowered at the intruders, of multiple of his multiversal counterparts.

🎄🎄🎄

Soot, aka, Feraldust Sans growled, signing in wingdings since he couldn't verbally speak. Broke your window. Not sorry. "I APOLOGIZE, WILD! SOME HAPPENINGS HAVE BEEN GOING ON IN OUR WORLDS, SO WE CAME TO FIND THE SOURCE!" Cheer, aka, Feralswap Sans explained. His brother, Smoke, picked up on the story. "as the original, you wouldn't happen to know about any glitches on the fallen human, would ya?" Glitches? "what, like frisk/chara/azila ain't the fallen human for you guys?" Rush, Feralsugar Sans, nodded. "it was a human with adhd that gets kinda hyper like i do-" FK, FeralKid, of Quantumferal covered Rush's mouth. "[Y/N]. her name is [Y/N], and she's my... our, soul mate." Wild paused. So she wasn't just a glitch in Feraltale, but in the entire Feralverse. "Sans, what's going on-" [Y/N] froze upon seeing Sans counterparts. He'd completely forgotten about the task at hand. "heheheh... h-hey gracious.. i can explain.." She continued to stare. They all stared back. "um.. merry christmas!" Sun, Feraldream Sans, chirped. "M-merry Christmas.. I'm sorry, if I knew Sans was going to multiply I would have bought more BBQ.." She was struggling, but it WAS Sans. She was surprised she wasn't more shocked.

🎄🎄🎄

Everyone switched to the livingroom. After complaint about the BBQ comment. "hot sauce is ten times better than that shit!" Wild growled at Rouge, the Feralfell Sans. "or blood." Mangle of Feraltomb rumbled. "amen ta that." Behemoth of Feralsong agreed with Mangle. "not in front of my mate and child." Wild stressed. Space of Outerferal crouched beside [Y/N] and [C/N]. "may i?" [Y/N] nodded. "Just be careful!" Space took the child gently. "i will."
"so ya went and had a kid, good going, wild, she's as pretty now as she is in my time. a real doll~" Chains of Feralmafia complemented, kissing her hand. Wild bristled. "she's mine."
"i know, i know.. i got my own at home. 10/10 christmas gift, really." To that, everyone agreed. "Wild, hun, please explain?" [Y/N] asked. "i promise your not crazy." Chaos of Feralasylum chuckled. "not helping, chaos." King Sans of Feralshift sighed. "Wait your-"
"a king, yes. it isn't easy work either." He sighed. "AS FUTURE ROYAL SCIENTIST OF FERALSWAP, I SHALL EXPLAIN THE SITUATION." Cheer finally butted in before there could be any more distractions.

🎄🎄🎄

The two felines from Feralpaw and Feralcat were getting pets and scratches from [Y/N] as Cheer launched into an explanation. "SO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE RESETS, RIGHT?"
"the pacifist run." Flight of Feralbird asked. "the neutral runs.." Hunger of Feralhorror growled. "and the genocides?" Hollow of Feralkill finished. [Y/N] nodded. "I've.. met.. the Player." She replied as she watched Space pass [C/N] to the ever quiet Whisper of Feralbeats. "WELL, DUE TO THE RESETS WE, THE AUS, WERE CREATED! IT'S BEEN FOREVER SINCE WE SAW WILD, SO WE PAID A VISIT!"
"on, christmas." Wild reminded. "That's ok. The more the merrier, right?" Bugg of Feralminscule was quick to answer from his spot on the couch armrest next to Itty of Bittyferal. "yeah! i wanna stay a bit longer!" Poor guy was yelling at the top of his nonexistent lungs to be heard. "i'm with bugg, it's been to long since we were all together." Itty agreed. Everyone rose their heads to the smell of hot chocolate. Child Wild of Littleferal was carrying in a cup of hot chocolate with Wave of Feralocean, Nature of Feralnature, and Rebel of Feralflower coming in with more. Child Wild handed the cup to [Y/N]. "m'rry chis'mas!" His little tail wagged as hot chocolate was passed to everyone. "Merry Christmas to all." [Y/N] laughed, and one hell of a night started.

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you enjoy the holidays!

-Kyran