Feralshift ([Y/N])

You weren't anything special. You were just a girl with big dreams. Strange ones. You dreamt of saving the monsters from the mountain. Most people didn't even believe in monsters, but ever since you were a little girl, you were sure that they were real and were determined to help them out. You never thought that helping them meant falling into a giant gaping hole though.

♤♤♤

When you came to, a skeleton in yellow robes, a scarf, and a tail was tending your wounds. Despite your poor condition you smiled anyway. "Monsters do exist.." He smiled and wagged his tail. "THAT WE DO." He replied loudly. You flinched. "APOLOGIZES, HUMAN! I'M PRINCE PAPYRUS, OF THE UNDERGROUND. PLEASURE TO MEET YOU!" Prince- "Y-your majesty! I'm [Y/N], uh.. human of the surface world.." He laughed. "NO NEED FOR ANY OF THAT, [Y/N]. JUST CALL ME P.P." You smiled more. "Ok P.P.!"

♤♤♤

You stayed with P.P. while you healed. He was a good cook and was easily excited. He spoke often of his brother, the king, and how he hoped that he could return home soon to see him again. He missed his brother dearly, you could tell. "P.P. I'll go to the castle and report back on if you can return home or not?" You offered. "N-NYEH? YOU WOULD?" You nodded. "I would. You really miss your brother. I want to help. Not just you, but all the monsters."
"WHEN YOU DECIDE TO GO OUT THERE, PLEASE BE CAREFUL. NOT ALL MONSTERS ARE LIKE ME." You giggled. "Really? I thought all monsters were accepting sweethearts." He huffed in amusement.

♤♤♤

You stayed a week longer before you left Old Home. "I BELIEVE IN YOU, [Y/N]."
"I know you do."
"DON'T GET HURT."
"I'll try not to."
"IF HE'S FERAL, GO THE OTHER WAY."
"You sound like my dad."
"SORRY! I WORRY!" You hugged him. "I know you do." After that, you left into the next area, Frosted Feilds.

♤♤♤

You spared every monster, spared Chara the human. It was actually kinda nice to see another human around. You both became fast friends. "How's the king?"
"Fine. Why?"
"Running an errand for the Prince. You know him?"
"Princepyrus?! You know where he is?!" You nodded. "He wants to go home. I need to make sure the king is ok first."
"Why didn't you say so? This way."

♤♤♤

"Go ahead. He don't bite.. anymore." Chara pushed you towards the throne room. You nodded. "Thanks Chara." They nodded. You headed into the throne room. He was.. asleep. He snored quietly, snuggled deeply into a yellow pillow with the deltarune insignia on it. His crown was crooked on his head and his yellow cape was ruffled. You eyed the crown. It sounded stupid, but you've always wanted to wear a crown. Feel.. important. So.. you may or may not have stolen Sans' and put it on your head. The gems inbedded in it were blue, and it was gorgeous. "you look nice in my crown, human." You jumped and threw the crown at the voice out of instinct. He caught it with ease. Slit yellow eyes, looked between you and the crown. "nice throw." Slit. Eyes. "Oh shi-" You went to run the other way. "kid don't!" He caught your arm. "it's not what you think. i can explain, just.. don't run out. please."
"Let go and I'll think about it." He looked at his hand latched on your arm. He let go. "s-sorry.." He took a few steps back. "i am feral, human. that is true. but i have no intention of harming you, or my kingdom. i keep myself here to keep the peace.. and to keep them safe from me. if chara let you in here, they trust you to keep my secret."
"..."

♤♤♤

You stuck around to learn more about Sans.. he was.. charming in a way. You were starting to really enjoy being around him. Knowing that he wasn't crazy feral, you supposed it was time to go back. "I've gotta go." He perked. "what? why?" You smirked. "It's a secret."

♤♤♤

You knocked on the door to Old Home. "Hey P.P., it's [Y/N]."
"And Chara."
"HUMANS! IT'S WONDERFUL TO HEAR FROM YOU! CHARA, HOW'S LIFE?"
"It's great here. You ready to go home?"
"HOME? MY BROTHER IS OK NOW?"
"That's right, P.P. You can go home." You stepped back and the doors opened. P.P. stepped out. "LET'S GO!"
"P.P. there are some things you should know."

♤♤♤

"Hey your majesty! I'm back!" You mock bowed to him. He rolled his eyes. "welcome back, [Y/N]. i hope your outing was nice." You nodded. "Very fruitful. Right, Chara? Prince Pap?" Sans straightened up. "pap?"
"B-BROTHER.." Sans was embracing his brother in an instant. "I HEARD EVERYTHING. ABOUT.. HOW YOU CHOSE TO STAY FERAL TO SAVE HUMAN LIVES. THANK YOU.."
"anything for you, bro.. Chara... [Y/N].. thank you."
"Thank me with a date."
"w-wait what-"
"I SHIP IT!" P.P. cried. "Started shipping it a long time ago." Chara commented.

♤♤♤

"are you sure these will work?" Sans asked as he locked the chains on himself. Dr. Asgore had presented them to him a few days after Papyrus came home. "Positive. Ready for your date?" Sans shot a glare at the three of you. "you told him?!" He whined. "Yep." Chara replied. "Oh! I should probably get ready. The last chain was clipped on and you were swept up and taken away. You ended up in Wetland. "What the- woah. Looks like those chains worked.."
"sure hope so. welcome to the most beautiful and romantic place in the underground. what first?"

I don't know dating so imma end it here-