Feralnature (Backstory)

What happens when magic mixes with nature? They do. The elemental monsters were created. Mix magic with nature and I was born. Myself, my counterparts, my brother and father, my friends. I knew I was different from them all. I was wild, unpredictable. Scared easily and attacked quickly. I tried to keep myself in check. I tried to keep calm, but it was hard. My counterparts and brother tried to help. But I always screwed up. Got wild. Attacked people. My latest victim was Napstablook, that poor ghost. Ice Sans and Earth Sans had to restrain me while Water Sans and Plasma Sans had to restrain Napstablook while he went feral. When I had calmed down again, I was ashamed. I slunk off to the river. 'Why, why, why!' I tucked my tail, and hid behind a weeping willow, my favorite hiding spot for when I got like this. "Nature Sans." I bristled, growling. "don't. don't come near me right now." Pale purple slits searched for an escape. I didn't want to be near people if I was just going to hurt them in the end. "I want to help you."
I started climbing, no way out so might as well go up. "i can't even help myself, gaster, how could you help me?"
"I think I can cure your ferality."

🍃🍃🍃

For the past three weeks Gaster had been pouring his determination element into my soul. He believes that it will counter the feral effect. Still, I chose to avoid the others, just in case it wasn't working.. I've even been distancing myself from Papyrus and the other me's. I know it's not healthy but, I don't wanna end up turning on them too. I don't allow Gaster to be around longer then he has to. "Nature, you do know how worried the others are about you, yes?"
"it's for their own good."
"So you believe. What if this is working though? Then you're just torturing yourself." I looked away, closing my sockets. "maybe i deserve it.." Gaster stopped. "You don't actually believe that."
"i do. i've bit napsta, nearly gotten alphys, attacked undyne multiple times, killed humans.. i've.. done a lot of damage. i wonder why nobody hates me.."
"You are who you are, Nature. They know that you can't control it, which is why we have these sessions." He started infusing determination into my soul again. "It will be ok, Sans."

🍃🍃🍃

They were ok for a little while. But everyone had their day. Something just felt off. I couldn't explain it, but it was putting me in a rather.. aggressive and jumpy mood. Those were dangerous when it came to me so I stuck very close to the willow. On top of that it was storming. Rain pelted me, though I didn't really mind it. Lightning flashed above me and thunder rumbled. I tried to relax to the sounds and feeling of the rain on my bones. It wasn't working. Then a hand touched my shoulder. I snarled and slammed my attacker into the tree. I lunged to bit him only to be caught by Wind Sans and Darkness Sans. "don't! that's papyrus!" Papyrus? Papyrus! I was about to attack Papyrus.. "B-BROTHER.. PLEASE. I'M OK, REALLY. COME INSIDE. GET OUT OF THIS AWEFUL WEATHER.." I shook my head. No. No more. Gaster's magic wasn't working. I tugged myself away and shot up the tree. I couldn't do this anymore. I couldn't live in society knowing that I would just hurt more people.