Feralhorror ([Y/N])

For as long as you could remember you were emotionally detached. You simply couldn't understand your or others emotions. Especially emotions like happiness or fear. You rarely felt those two emotions so when you fell... well, you didn't know how to feel. "Huh." What should you be feeling right now? Confusion maybe? Pain? With a sigh you stood up and started walking. Then the flower popped up. "You shouldn't be here!"
"Why not?" You asked. "It's eat or be eaten here. If she finds you.. she'll kill you.." He shivered. "Cool." Well, getting eaten actually wasn't cool, you just didn't know how else to respond. It threw the flower off. "C-cool!? Do you not understand the gravity of the situation!?"
"I will be eaten if I'm caught. So I'll just try not to get caught." With that you left the flower.

🥩🥩🥩

You were caught, the goat lady dragging you to her house. There was a hungry glint in her eyes. She was rambling on and on about not being alone anymore and how much fun it will be with you around. You debated how you were supposed to feel now. Afraid? Nervous? "So.. your going to eat me, right?" She stopped. "... who told you that, my child?" You blinked. "The yellow flower?" It came out as more of a question. A dangerous smile twitched at her lips, not that you noticed. "Stay here, human. We shall discuss your fate when I return."
"Ok." Yeah, you weren't that stupid. When she left, locking the door behind her, you wandered. If she wanted you to stay, she should have locked you in a bedroom. Soon you'd wandered down the stairs and out into the cold flurries. "What.. snow..?" This emotion you knew. Confusion. You were confused. You started walking, looking around as you did so. You thought you saw something red glint in the trees. Maybe not.

🥩🥩🥩

"human. turn around and shake my hand." A voice asked. "No thank you." You tried to walk away only to feel teeth sink into your neck. Well. You shoved him away any pressed the hand onto the wound. "Ow. That hurt, jerk." You stared at a skeleton with a hole in his skull, a single red eye with a black slit in the center, a blue blood stained jacket with an equally blood stained white shirt, black shorts, and animal features like hind paws, a tail, claws, and a vicious, fanged smile. It grew wider as you stumbled. It felt like liquid fire in your veins. "shoulda just shook my hand. would went a lot quicker." A hand moved to his chest as his smile faded suddenly. "n-no.. no way.. it.. it can't be.." You didn't understand what he was going on about as you fell onto the bridge. Oh. You were dying. "What.. what should I be feeling now..?" You asked out loud. He crouched down. "ya should be afraid, i'm sorry.. i didn't recognize the pull.. i'm sorry.." He murmured. It made you feel.. warm? What was this feeling? What was this emotion? "It's..... ok..." You replied as everything faded.

🥩🥩🥩

Then you were alive again. You were confused again, not because of the snow this time. "What'd his bite do? Poison me?"
"yes. so you have reset, huh?" He was in front of you now. "What is reset?" And this was.. curiosity. "so you don't know fear, but you know confusion and curiosity?" He was confused himself. "..." He was a stranger. You usually didn't do well with strangers. "reset is the ability to go back in time or revive yourself every time you die." You nodded. "will you answer my question?" He asked. It.. was just one question. "I was diagnosed with Emotional Detachment Disorder as a child. I struggle to identify with my own and others emotions.. I'm just.." You shrugged. "... detached from them."
"huh. that must be good in a world like this. not to feel fear or disgust." He held his hand out to you. "bet it also sucks too. can you understand positive emotions?" You didn't take it. "You do know I don't know you, right?" You pointed out. He smirked. "i'm sans, there now you know me. come on now, let me help ya."

🥩🥩🥩

"this human is mine pap, not food, ok?" He took you to what you assumed was his home. Another skeleton came in and he draped his arm around your shoulders. "mine." He repeated. The taller, Papyrus, nodded. "I UNDERSTAND, BROTHER, I WILL REFRAIN FROM.. TASTING HER." You didn't really understand or care to understand. You were occupied with the comfortable feeling of Sans arm around you. It was that unknown emotion again. The warm feeling that had you leaning into Sans, who, was still a stranger to you. You didn't entirely know why you went home with him. Perhaps you thought it was your best chance at survival. Maybe it was this unknown emotion. Maybe it was hid offer to help you. Something you'd never know. "comfortable?" He mused. "Is that what it's called?" He chuckled. "i'm hoping it's love 'er something like that."
"I just met you." You reminded. "a guy can dream."

I don't know what else to put here so Fín I guess..