Feral 404 ([Y/N])

If you'd known that the "End of Days" would be today, you would've said one last goodbye to Savanah and your monster friends, and one last screw you to Kane. The "End of Days" didn't come in the form of a nuke. It wasn't an army or a disease or an uprising of angry animals. It wasn't even a zombie apocalypse. No, the "End of Days" came in the form of one single skeleton who looked similar to your friend, Sans. Unlike Sans, though, this feral skeleton was black with yellow lines running down to a dark blue mouth. His sockets were cyan with the left being a yellow slit with a blue ring around it, while the right was just a blue slit. Yellow strings were wrapped around everyone and everything, easily destroying everything you'd ever known and loved. For a second, you were frozen in place. How could this happen? Why were you letting it happen? What could you do? "H-hey! What do you think you are doing, barging into my town and wrecking the place?! Shame on you!" Seriously? Was that the best you had? The skeleton turned to you, his black, dark blue, and cyan tail started to wag. "th-the-re y-ou a-re." Just like that, you were caught too.

🟡🟡🟡

The skeleton immediately made a yellow portal and tossed you through, rather than killing you like he had been everyone else. Was he saving you for later? Evidently not, seeing as the portal closed behind you. You looked around to see whiteness in every direction and something approaching you. You searched frantically for something to protect yourself with, assuming the worse before the entity grabbed your shoulder softly, looking at you. "so you finally decided to come, human. i hope fault treated you well." You nervously turned to his hand. His claws were tipped yellow and switched to blue at the middle metacarpal before finally going to white. Your eyes followed his arm up. His jacket was blue with yellow lines and white fluff, finally getting to his face. His sockets and teeth were yellow, with blue lines running down much like 'Fault's' lines. He had white slit eyelights with blue and yellow rings around them. His gaze seemed pretty distant towards you, yet worried at the same time. "U-um, y-yeah..." You responded uneasily.

🟡🟡🟡

The skeleton pulled away and stood up, looking around at the nothingness blandly. He refocused his gaze on you after a moment, hesitantly offering his hand. "you can call me feral 404. i run this operation. you, [Y/N], are important to my plans, and i need you to come with me. if you choose not to, you will be stuck here in the anti-void where you will slowly go insane and your code will be corrupted like faults." In other words, you had no choice but to go with him. Great. "O-oh- o-ok... w-whenever you're ready, I guess..." Feral 404 smiled and amused smile before he turned and walked away. His tail swayed side to side as his he were content knowing that you were coming with which didn't put you at ease in the slightest. What did 404 want with you? How were you important? Why did he have Fault destroy your home? "Feral 404?" He huffed softly. "no questions until we get there, [Y/N]." He replied almost instantly. You looked down. He was cold. Yet, at the same time you knew their had to be more to him.

🟡🟡🟡

After what felt like forever of walking in the whiteness of the Anti-Void, as 404 had called it, when he stopped and turned to you. "close your eyes, take my hand." 404 ordered. You complied to his command and he started to guide you slowly to... well, you didn't know where. "welcome home, [Y/N]... you can look now." And look you did. It didn't seem like much, rocks floated aimlessly about as 404 led you deeper in. Soon, you saw a wall. A yellow, honeycomb shaped wall. "this is the mainframe and that... that is the center of it where you and i will watch the feralverse together and someday... rebuild our true world." You blinked at him. "Excuse me? Our? Together? What?" You were confused and scared of the implications he was making. 404 sighed. "i'll explain inside..." Inside? Inside what? Could he ever not be confusing? You found out soon enough when he phased through the wall, dragging you in with him. Inside the wall was a simple chair. 404 let go of your hand and went to sit in it. Once he did, a keyboard and mouse popped into place. "ok, this is going to be a lot to take in, but the visuals should help."

🟡🟡🟡

404 looked contemplative for a moment.  "tell me, does the name william mean anything to you?" William? You hadn't heard that name in so long, but just hearing it made old memories and old feelings come to light. How did 404 know about William though? "H-he was my childhood crush... but... how long have you been stalking me?!" A yellow tint came to 404's cheekbones, and he looked almost bashful. "i wasn't stalking you... i was looking for you..." He replied quietly. "the truth is you don't belong to that au. that is were my brother hid you before he... died. your original home was the same as mine, alphatale. it was a dark au with many many hardships and trails, but you, [Y/N], you were the light in the dark times. my brothers and i all loved you and did everything in our power to protect you... even when jacob turned on us and killed adam." He explained in a soft tone. As he did, holograms of what he was saying showed you what he was talking about. "W-why don't I remember this..?" You stammered. 404 looked at you with a saddened expression. "i don't know... but if you stay with me, we can find out... together." 404 was on his paws again, reaching out to you with a sort of longing that was new to you. You wanted to know. You took his hand, making him smile once more as he pulled you into him.

You wanted to stay.

Aaaaand I finally got it done! Only took like- a year- oops. But here you go! Feral404! He exists! Haha! Fault, Aka Error too- I hadn't realized that I hadn't made him yet- welp! Have a great morning/afternoon/night!

-Kyran