Chapter 29

14 hours later...

Kol's pov

Elijah pulls up outside the house and before he even turns off the engine, I open the door and get out "Kol couldn't you have just waited one more second, the engine was still running" Elijah rants as he gets out after shutting off the engine. I roll my eyes "sorry I couldn't wait any longer, I've been apart from my girls for 28 hours Elijah" I respond before vamp speeding to the front door and opening the door.

"Honey I'm home!" I announce "daddy!" Teddy squeals and I smile as I hear her running before she appears from the side door that leads to the living room and she runs to me. "Hey princess" I say as I crouch down and chuckle as she flings herself at me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I missed you daddy" she says as I pull back and plant a kiss on her forehead "I missed you too princess. Now where's mommy?" I ask as I stand up, taking hold of her hand "I'm right here" Davina replies walking out from the door that leads to the kitchen.

I instantly smile at the sight of her, she's wearing a cream camisole top with black skinny jeans which hug her hips and legs perfectly. "Hey gorgeous" I say as she walks towards me, her cheeks flushing pink at my compliment as always.

She walk over and gives me a light kiss on the lips "where's your mother and Elijah?" she asks "getting my sister out the trunk" I respond making her nod "great, well Finn and I have cleared up the attic in case your mother wishes to store your sister there until further notice or we can just put her in the basement where Klaus keeps all the coffins" she explains making me nod as Esther and Elijah walk in.

"Kol go help Elijah with your sister" she says making me groan "but...." I start but she just glares at me "no buts, you can catch up with your wife and daughter once Freya has been brought inside" she says sternly making me huff "don't be grumpy daddy" Teddy says looking up at me with her innocent brown eyes "I'm sorry princess, you stay right here" I say bending down to her height and gently tapping her on the nose making her giggle.

I stand up "Davina where's Klaus?" Esther asks "he's gone out" Davina answers as I walk out the house with Elijah and we retrieve Freya from the car and bring her inside.

"Who's that?" Teddy asks pointing to the coffin "your aunt Freya but she's currently sleeping" I explain as me and Elijah walk past her "where shall we put her?" Elijah asks looking at Esther "put her in the attic Finn and Davina cleared it up" Esther replies and we head up the stairs "be very careful daddy" Teddy says as we walk up the stairs "I will princess" I respond "don't drop auntie okay" she says making me chuckle "I won't" I respond as me and Elijah reach the top of the stairs and head to the attic.

...

Me and Elijah head back down once we've put Freya in the attic "okay so now what's the plan?" Finn asks sat on the floor as Teddy puts make up on him making me snicker "don't say a word" he warns giving me a stern look. "Glad to see you're letting your feminine side out" I respond with a smirk before sitting next to Davina and placing my hand on her knee.

"Keep still" Teddy orders Finn as he shifts to glare at me "sorry" he apologises "it's okay" she replies before telling him to pucker up his lips so she can put lipstick on him making me snicker against Davina's shoulder and she gently slaps me upside the head making me gasp "hey that's abuse"  I say playfully and she gives me the stink eye "you're so pretty, I love you" I say with a smile and she just rolls her eyes but a hint of a smile tugs at her lips.

"The plan is to first get Freya unlinked from my sister and then we can wake her" Esther explains "won't Dahlia instantly know and come looking for her?" I ask "she may but we will figure out a plan on how to deal with her as I don't think she will be willing to sit and talk it out" she replies making me snort "I'd be surprised if she did, talking things out isn't something this family is familiar with. We just dagger each other, stab each other in the back and kill each other" I say earning glares from everyone in the room except for my 4-year old daughter who is putting glitter on Finn.