Chapter 23

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it.

Continues from previous chapter...

Kol's pov

"The woman I met with, she was helping me find your sister" Esther explains making us frown as we all look at Rebekah who looks confused "but I'm right here" Rebekah replies with furrowed eyebrows. "Not you my dear. Your older sister Freya" Esther replied making us even more confused since our older sister Freya died before any of us were born. "She died a thousand years ago" Elijah pointed out "that's what I allowed your father to believe but the truth is your sister never died from the plague. She was taken from us by my sister Dahlia" she explains making us frown. "You have a sister?" Rebekah asks making her nod "yes and you have an aunt but you've never met her because our relationship soured when I married Mikael. She didn't exactly approve and I wasn't a good sister as I abandoned her" she reveals looking down.

"Your Aunt Dahlia took your sister all because of a deal I stupidly made" she says making us frown "what deal?" Rebekah asks "not long after I married Mikael I discovered I was barron, I could not have children and so I went to my sister for help and she agreed to help me but insisted there would be a price. The price was my first born and I agreed because I thought it wouldn't matter or that she would forget about it" she explains looking ashamed as we all look at her in disgust for agreeing to give away her child.

"I'm guessing she obviously took her" I say making her nod "yes she did, Dahlia came and took Freya when she was 5 years old. Finn was present and I was heavily pregnant with you Elijah, I threatened to get back at her but she threatened me she would take any other children I have if I tried to rise against her" she explains "won't Freya be dead?" Rebekah asks "no because your aunt Dahlia is a very powerful witch. She dabbles in dark magic and she still lives to this day because she uses a spell that puts her to sleep for a hundred years to maintain her youth and power" Esther explains before looking at Teddy with guilt making me frown. 

"Your sister is still alive and I've been trying to find her so I can bring her back to us but I'm trying to do it in a way to avoid my sister finding out because she has no remorse and if she finds out then she will find out about Theodora" she says making me frown. "What about Theodora?" I ask sternly "the deal I made with your aunt it wasn't just my first born child but every first born from my bloodline which means if Dahlia is awake and she finds out I'm trying to find Freya then she will find out about Theodora and come for her and she will take her" she explains making me and Davina stiffen. 

"Like hell she will. I'll rip her head off if she dares come near my daughter or touches her" Davina retorts gently picking up Teddy and storming away. I glare at Esther "why didn't you tell us any of this sooner?" I ask angry she didn't say anything. "I was unsure of how you would react" she replies "regardless you should've told us especially since this involves my daughter and I will not have her suffer because of a mistake you made!" I snap making her sigh.

"I know and I'm sorry but you know now so we can work together to not only keep Theodora safe but also find your sister" she explains "I'm gonna check on Davina and Teddy" I say getting up and vamp speeding out of the room before anyone could respond.

I head at to mine and Davina's room and find Davina sat on the edge of the bed while Teddy is playing on the floor. "Teddy is going nowhere and nobody is gonna let my Aunt Dahlia get her hands on our daughter" I say as I enter room making her look up. "I know I'm just scared for her. She's innocent and shouldn't have to deal with any of this" she responds lying her head on my shoulder as I sit next to her.

"I know love but all we can do is try our best to shield her from it. I know with you as her mother you will go above and beyond to keep her safe and happy and to protect her innocence" I say as I place a kiss on her forehead.

"So will you" she replies lifting her head up from my shoulder to look at me. A giggle escapes her lips making me frown.

"What?" I ask as she smirks "you really look ridiculous" she responds pointing to my camouflage outfit. "I know I do but don't blame me, blame my brother he made me wear it" I retort making her giggle. "Really so he forcibly dressed you in that outfit?" She asks looking amused.

"No he didn't" I grumble making her laugh "you could've easily told him to shove it but don't worry you don't look as ridiculous as Elijah. He's wearing a camouflage suit of all things" she says with a giggle making me chuckle. "You're right he does look more ridiculous" I respond wrapping my arms around her and pulling her onto my lap.

She smiles and wraps her arms around my neck "we need to go on a date which reminds me Rebekah and Caroline are planning a date for us" she says running a hand through my hair. "Um shouldn't I be the one to plan the date?" I ask "I said that but Bekah said she'd tell you about the date" she explains "screw that, I can plan a date for us without them plus if I leave them to plan our date they'll no doubt ruin my plans" I say with a smirk.

"And what would those plans of yours be?" She asks "oh you know plans to just spoil and worship my Queen" I say placing my hands on her hips as I press my forehead against hers. "Well I certainly have no objections to that Kol Mikaelson" she replies before pressing her lips against mine and I immediately respond cupping her face in my hands.

"Mommy, daddy come play with me" Teddy says climbing up on the bed as we pull away. Davina gets off my lap and sits Teddy on her lap. "What do you want to do sweetie?" She asks "I wanna play dollies" Teddy replies hopping off her lap.

"Alright come on daddy the princess requests our presence to play dollies with her" Davina says standing up and holding a hand out to me. I smile and take her hand in mine "well we must not disappoint the princess" I respond standing up from the bed and we follow Teddy to her room.

End of chapter

What did you think? Esther told them about Dahlia and the curse on first borns. Will Dahlia come for Teddy? Kol's going to plan a date for him and Davina his way. What will happen next?

Vote and comment