Chapter 4

Warning chapter contains some unsettling content so if you don't want to see it then just skip past it.....

Davina's pov

Me and Caroline are in her car on our way to Elena's house "so did anyone suspect you when you arrived?" I ask and she smirks "no one had any idea. I came into town and pretended to be the new girl who was some self obsorbed helpless bitch, Elena instantly clung to me like a fly and Bonnie was really nice, she helped me get on the cheerleading team even though I didn't need help" she replies "Bonnie never guessed I was a vampire though but that's because you put a spell on me so witches wouldn't be able to detect I'm a vampire" she adds "and what about when Katherine came into town? You two know each other, what did you do?" I ask Caroline only tells me bits that go on in Mystic Falls.

"Well at first I did panic that she would sell me out but she didn't but perhaps that's because I didn't out her either. I was sick of pretending to be the helpless stuck up human so I approached her and made her a deal that I would stay out of her way if she helped me out so we came up with a plan where she compelled some doctors to lie and say I had some bleeding on the brain so Damon would feed me his blood in order to make Elena happy and Katherine would kill me" she explains "wow, you're quite the cunning little actress" I comment making her smirk "I know, I would've totally made it in Hollywood no matter what that bitch Marilyn said" she retorts making me smirk.

"She was obviously just jealous of you" I respond "well duh, I mean look at me" she retorts motioning to herself making me laugh. "Oh I've missed you and your witty humor" I respond and she smiles "I've missed you too. Honestly I have, I can't act this way with Elena or Bonnie because they don't get me like you do" she replies "well that's why we're best friends" I respond "ditto" she says as she parks up outside Elena's house.

"I'll go in and see if Bonnie's in there. Wanna come?" she asks and I just shrug "oh what the hell. Might as well introduce myself to the girl my brothers fawn over sooner than later" I respond as we get out of the car. We walk up to the door and Caroline knocks on the door.

The door is soon opened by Elena "Caroline, what's up?" she asks her eyes flicker to me but she doesn't say anything "is Bonnie here? I need to see her it's urgent" Caroline says "no she's with Stefan, why what's wrong?" Elena asks "there's a problem I need to talk to her about" Caroline explains "Elena?" Damon's voice calls out from in the house "yeah that's my queue to leave so see ya" I say before vamp speeding away before Damon came into sight.

Caroline's pov

"Who was that?" Elena asks with wide eyes as Davina just vamp sped away when she heard Damon's voice "she's my cousin" I respond making her frown "I didn't know you had a cousin" she says "you have a cousin?" Damon asks appearing behind her and I just glare at him.  "Yeah I only just found out about her a couple months ago, we've been talking a lot and she came down to see me" I explain "I see and why was she here?" she asks being nosey as always. "Because we're hanging out today but I just had to stop by and see if Bonnie was here because I really need to talk to her" I explain "Bonnie's with Stefan at the old witch house" Damon replies "really?" I ask "she's been trying to get into that coffin that won't happen whatsoever" he explains "I see well, I'm gonna stop by and talk to her" I respond "you can't do that" Damon says making me frown. 

"And why not Damon?" I ask "the spirits don't like vampires going in there" he replies making me scoff "they let you in there so I think I'm good" I retort in sassy tone "Stefan will kill me if he finds out I told you. He doesn't want anyone besides me or Bonnie knowing where those coffins are" he replies making me snort "and I'm surprisingly okay with him killing you and if he has a problem with me turning up there then he can kiss my butt" I retort and Elena scowls. "Caroline why did you say that?" she asks "because he's Damon and he's an ass" I respond "still that doesn't mean you should be okay with him dead" she replies making me refrain from rolling my eyes.