Chapter 13

Kol's pov

We arrive at my brothers place and my nerves start to get the best of me "maybe we shouldn't do this today. I've only just seen her again and I'd rather much spend the day with you two" I say looking at Davina who throws me a soft smile. "I know it's not going to be easy but it has to be done at some point so why not get it over and done with? Besides you know I wouldn't bring her here if I thought it was a bad idea" she replies giving me a kiss on the cheek before getting out the car. I hesitantly get out after her as she vamp speeds round to Teddy's side to get her out.

"Come on baby" she coos as she lifts Teddy out of the car and places her down. I smile as Teddy instantly grabs my hand and flashes me a big smile "you excited sweetheart?" I ask looking down at her "I am daddy" she replies before looking back at Davina and holding her other hand out to her making me chuckle.

Davina locks the car before taking Teddy's other hand and we start walking towards the house with my nerves growing. I'm concerned about how my siblings, mainly Klaus will react to Teddy. I don't want him to do anything that will frighten her.

We reach the door and Davina looks at me before knocking on the door which is soon opened by my mother who smiles at us. "You're on time" she says stepping aside to let us enter "hey, I saw you yesterday" Teddy exclaims looking up at her "yes you did. Do you know who I am?" Esther asks I still don't know whether to call her mother or not so I'll just stick with calling her Esther until I know for sure she can be trusted.

"No" Teddy answers making Esther frown "I'm your daddy's mother" she replies making her eyes widen "that means you're my nana!" she exclaims with a big smile making her laugh "yes, it is. I'm your nana" Esther replies before looking at me and Davina. "I can only imagine you both feel nervous but not to worry I've ensured they'll be on their best behaviour and there will be no hostility" she says before heading into the living room where I presume my siblings are waiting.

I look at Davina and Teddy "I'll go in first and I'll call you in" I say making her nod and I give her a quick kiss before heading into the living room where my siblings are waiting.

"So where is your wife and daughter?" Klaus asks as he drinks blood from a glass "they're outside now if you could put away the blood for the time being. I don't want my daughter getting scared" I respond making him scoff "she's a Mikaelson, I think she can handle it" he replies making my blood boil but knowing Teddy is right outside and can hear everything, I don't want to scare her.

"My daughter gets very easily overwhelmed and she doesn't like loud noises or shouting so please just don't scare her" I plead with him "Niklaus she's just a child and she deserves a loving family, not one that has constant fights and quarrels" Esther says with a stern look as she takes his glass of blood away from him.

Klaus grumbles but doesn't say anything "okay if you're ready, I'll call Davina in" I say glancing at my siblings. Rebekah is the only one who seems to be excited about meeting my daughter while Finn and Elijah don't have any expression on their faces and Klaus well he's just got a sour face on probably because now Esther is around he doesn't have any control and he hates not having control.

"What are you waiting for? Bring her in, I want to see my niece" Rebekah says looking like she's about to jump out of her seat making me chuckle. "Alright. Darling you can come in" I say looking out the doorway as Davina appears with Teddy hiding behind her.

"Sweetheart come out from behind mommy" I say chuckling as she pokes her head out but just hides back behind Davina. "She's a little shy, she's never been in a room with more than two people" Davina explains looking at my siblings before looking down at Teddy and kneeling down to her height but Teddy just climbs up onto her and hides her face in her neck making me smile slightly.