Chapter 21

Here's another chapter, enjoy.

The next day.....

Kol's pov

I wake up to the faint sound of giggles but I keep my eyes closed "be quiet baby, daddy's sleeping" Davina whispers "daddy looks pretty when he sleeps" Teddy whispers making Davina giggle. "Yes daddy is a pretty boy isn't he?" She says "yeah but he snores too loud" Teddy replies and Davina giggles before I suddenly feel my cheek being poked causing a smile to tug at my lips. "Daddy smiled" Teddy whispers "I saw baby, I think he needs a little help waking up" Davina says before I'm suddenly attacked by kisses making me laugh and I open my eyes. "Good morning ladies" I say "morning daddy" Teddy replies as she pokes my cheek "hey" I say as I plant a kiss on her cheek.

"You were already awake weren't you?" Davina questions giving me a look causing me to grin at her "you know me too well darling. I loved waking up to my two favourite girls" I say as I lean up and give her a kiss which she instantly returns. "Who are your favourite girls again?" she asks with a small smile gracing her perfect lips "why you and this little tinker are" I say as I suddenly tickle Teddy making her shriek into a fit of giggles. 

"No daddy!" Teddy squeals squirming around as I tickle her. "Alright come on you two we need to get up and head home" Davina says as she gets off the bed.

I stop tickling Teddy and I get out of bed. Teddy jumps off the bed "stretch time" she says with a giggle before holding her arms up above her head. "Turn around touch the ground" she says turning round in a circle before stopping and bending over to touch the floor. Davina giggles and shakes her head "okay come on baby let's get you ready" Davina says taking her hand and guiding her into the bathroom to get her ready while I head down to the car to get some clean clothes that I had managed to bring with us last night.
.
.
.
20 minutes later...

We arrive back at the house and Teddy runs straight in as mother opens the door. "You're back, I was worried" she says as me and Davina walk through the door. "We're okay, we just needed to get away after my encounter with Damon" Davina replies "well I'm glad you're okay. Now let's discuss plans for your wedding renewal" Esther responds "planning can wait a moment" I respond as me and Davina head into the living room where Teddy is currently chatting Finn's ear off.

"Where are the others?" Davina asks "oh Elijah is running an errand, Klaus went to visit Caroline this morning and Rebekah I don't know where she's gone, she left with Elijah" Esther replies I'm not going to call her mom just yet.

"Do you like whinnie the pooh?" Teddy asks Finn making me chuckle "sweetheart uncle Finn doesn't know what whinnie the pooh is" Davina says making Teddy gasp "what? That is simply outrageous! Whinnie the pooh is the best!" Teddy exclaims making us all laugh.

"Well I'd be happy to check it out" Finn says making a big smile appear on her face "we can watch it together!" She exclaims happily as she flaps her hands around. "Yes we can" Finn replies with a small smile, geez I don't remember a time where Finn ever smiled.

"Mommy can you put whinnie the pooh on?" Teddy asks "of course, the dvd is in your pink back pack upstairs" Davina replies with that Teddy jumps off the couch and pulls Finn up with her. "Come on uncle Finn, let's go find it" she says before literally dragging him away making us laugh.

"She's such a little darling. It's good to have her around" Esther comments "that's just Teddy though. She can bring out the best in anyone" Davina responds "I'll say, she made Finn smile and he hardly ever smiles" I proclaim before the front opens and Nik enters with Elijah and Rebekah behind him.

"Your brother is testing my limits!" Nik shouts pointing at Davina which annoys me greatly "don't talk to her like that! She doesn't control what her brothers do!" I snap glaring at him. "I am sorry whatever it is that my brothers have done" she replies in a calm down and Nik visibly calms down.