Chapter 36

Sorry about the lack of updates, writers block is a bitch. Anyway onto the story.

Continues from previous chapter...

Kol's pov

We arrive home and make our way inside with Teddy "mommy, daddy I'm tired" Teddy says as we walk through the door "okay, sweetie let's get you upstairs for a nap while daddy talks to your aunt Rebekah" Davina replies picking Teddy up, who wraps her arms around her neck as she buries her face in the crook of her neck.

Davina heads upstairs to put Teddy down for a nap while I search through the house, looking for my sister "Rebekah" I call out and in an instant Rebekah appears "what's wrong brother?" she asks "Davina and I need a favor" I say making her frown "what do you need?" she asks as she follows me to mine and Davina's room.

"Me and Davina need to head out of town" I say making her frown deepen "what do you need to leave town for?" she questions "I have a book of pure magic, hidden away in a remote cabin and we need to get it because it will contain a spell to help us defeat Dahlia" I explain making her nod.

"Davina practices pure magic so she can do it but we need that book so we need to leave and we need you to look after Teddy while we're gone. We'll only be gone 2 or 3 days" I explain "of course, I'll look after Teddy. She's my niece" she replies making nod "make sure Esther isn't left alone with her. I don't trust her after the stint she pulled with Davina and don't let Freya be alone with her either, I don't trust her either" I state "Freya's our sister, I don't think she'll do anything to hurt Teddy" she says making me sigh.

"Just don't let her be alone with her. Don't let Teddy out of your sight and call me or Davina if anything happens" I say making her nod "of course. You know I'll protect her like she's my own, I love that little girl" she states making me smile. "I know you do and it's why me and Davina trust you the most with her" I respond making her smile.

"So when are you and Davina leaving?" she asks making me look at my watch "in a few hours, we need to pack some things first and I need to prepare the car" I respond making her nod "I'll keep Teddy occupied while you pack. Where is she?" she asks "Davina's just put her down for a nap as she's tired" I respond making her nod.

.

.

.

3 hours later...

Me and Davina are packed and ready to go. I'm just putting the bags in the car while Davina is giving Rebekah instructions regarding Teddy even though I already gave her a few. Davina still has a few to tell her.

"So she's spending the day tomorrow with Caroline. You have her number so just text or call her and arrange whether or not you go to her or she comes to you. Make sure she doesn't have too much sugar otherwise she gets extremely hyper and it's hard to calm her down. Make sure she's in bed no later than half 7 and make sure she has her strawberry milk in the morning as she loves her strawberry milk" Davina rambles to Rebekah making me chuckle to myself.

"Oh and make sure you read her a bed time story every night before she goes to bed, it's part of her night time routine. Her favorites are Swan lake, Peter pan and Rapunzel" Davina states and Rebekah smiles "Davina, I've got everything under control. She'll be fine, I promise" she assures her knowing Davina's nervous about leaving Teddy.

Davina sighs "I know. Again thanks for agreeing to take care of her" she says and my sister smiles "you're welcome. I'll do anything for that little girl. Now go, you and my brother must get going because the sooner you leave, the sooner you get back" Rebekah says making Davina laugh as she gently shoves her towards me.

Teddy runs out in a bright pink fairy dress complete with a sparkly tiara, pink sparkly wings and pink ballet pumps "bye mommy and daddy" she squeals waving her right hand enthusiastically with a big smile on her face making us laugh "bye princess, be good for Aunt Bekah" I say "I will daddy. We're going to play fairies, aren't we Auntie?" she asks turning her head to Rebekah who smiles.

"Why, yes we are little one" Rebekah replies taking Teddy's hand "I'm going to be the fairy princess and she's going to be the other fairy princess!" Teddy exclaims "why am I not the fairy Queen?" Rebekah asks "because mommy's the fairy Queen" she replies like it's so obvious "and daddy's the fairy King" she adds making a smirk spread across Rebekah's face while Davina giggles next to me.

"I don't see the wings or a crown" Rebekah intercepts "yeah and I don't see any sparkle or glitter. Fairies are supposed to be sparkly and bright" Davina adds with her arms folded "I don't see any sparkle or glitter on you, Miss Fairy Queen" I retort "although you do tend to sparkle after we've had.....you know" I say as I wiggle my eyebrows at her suggestively making her raise an eyebrow as she folds her arms over her chest while I just smirk.

"That's disgusting, now get out of my sight" Rebekah says with a gagging noise making me glare at her before Davina grabs my hand and leads me away.

We get in my car and I glare at Rebekah once more "oh stop glaring at her" Davina snorts lightly smacking my shoulder making me look away "she's just jealous because she doesn't get any of the good stuff" I say as I strap on my seat belt. "I'm pretty sure she's getting her fare share of the good stuff, Kol" Davina replies making me gag "please do not say that. I don't want to think of my sister getting it" I respond pretending to vomit.

"You brought it up in the first place" she retorts shaking her head "now step on it, Fairy King. We have a mission at hand" she says making me chuckle as I step on the gas and reserve away from the car before turning and driving off the property.

End of chapter

What did you think? Rebekah agreed to mind Teddy while Kol and Davina go out of town. Davina gave Rebekah some instructions as did Kol. Teddy loves to play fairies and declared Rebekah a fairy princess and her parents the fairy King and Queen. Rebekah and Davina teased Kol a little. Kol made a naughty reference to him and Davina having sex when he said how she sparkles afterwards. What will happen on their trip? What will happen while they're gone? Stay tuned to find out

Don't forget to vote and comment