Chapter 2

Davina's pov

After me and Teddy finish eating, I pay the bill and we leave as we do. I see Stefan across the street talking with some girl with brown hair and caramel skin. "Uncle Steffy!" Teddy yells making him look up and I frown as I see he has no expression on his face "oh no" I mutter before guiding Teddy away as I don't want her going near him when he's got no humanity.

I quickly get Teddy in the car "mommy why don't we say hi to uncle Steffy?" she asks "because he's not in a very good mood today baby" I respond "oh" she replies with a pout making me sigh. "We'll see him when he's in a better mood" I say "okay mommy" she replies before reading the little book I just handed to her.

I shut the door and I'm about to get in the front when Stefan walks up to me along with the girl he was talking too. "Davina you're here" he says "yeah, you told me you were going through some trouble so here I am" I respond "good I'm gonna need your magic" he replies making me frown. "What?" I ask "I need your magic" he replies "what for?" I ask "I need you to help me take someone down" he replies making me snort "Stefan I came here to help you, not destroy someone" I respond "Stefan you know I can help" the girl says next to him "you're not as powerful as her" Stefan replies "I have a name you know and don't be so rude, I'm sure she is powerful in her own way" I scold "thank you" the girl replies "no problem. Don't let him give you crap like that" I respond "noted, I'm Bonnie by the way" she says holding her hand out to me "I'm Davina" I respond shaking her hand. 

"Nice to meet you, so how do you know Stefan here?" she asks "he's my brother" I respond making her eyes widen "you're his sister?" she asks "yes, I'm also Damon's sister too" I respond "I never knew they had a sister" she says "I'm not surprised, me and Damon don't have a good relationship and well I can't exactly speak for Stefan" I respond "it's my business whether I want to tell people I have a sister or not" Stefan retorts in a grumpy tone.

"Okay what the hell is up with you? Why is your humanity off?" I ask "do you not know of what's gone on here?" Bonnie asks "no, Stefan just told me he's in a bit of trouble" I respond "yeah trouble because he pissed off an old vampire by stealing something from him" she explains making me frown. "May I ask why?" I ask looking at Stefan "he ruined my relationship with Elena and made me turn my humanity off" he explains "I see and what is it exactly that you stole from him?" I ask "I can't say here, he might be watching" he replies making me snort. 

"Someone's a little paranoid. Look whatever you took just give it back and call a truce" I respond but he shakes his head "no he took everything from me so I took what matters to him to see how he likes it and I gave him my terms that I would return what I stole if he leaves town" he explains "you're an idiot, you're only digging a bigger hole for yourself" I respond "I know what I'm doing. Anyway about your help, I really need your magic to take him down" he says making me scoff.

"Let me get back to you on that" I respond getting in my car and driving off without a second word. I am not about to dive into whatever shit Stefan got himself into. I'm a mother and I can't be putting Teddy in danger for the sake of saving Stefan's ass.

End of chapter

This chapter was shorter than I planned but the next chapter should be longer. What will happen next? 

Vote and comment