Flashback 9

Warning this flashback is very sad

7th June 1864

No one's pov

It had been since eight weeks since Teddy was born and since Davina died and became a vampire but something else happened too, somehow Davina didn't lose her magic after becoming a vampire making her the very first vampire/witch hybrid.

Since the birth of Teddy everything had been perfect for Kol and Davina, they were ever so happy. They were more in love than ever, they had a beautiful home and the perfect daughter who made their hearts swell with pride.

Unfortunately their happiness was about to be destroyed by the arrival of Klaus Mikaelson who finally managed to track down his brother along with his brother Elijah's help.

Kol's pov

I race back home, my heart pounding and my palms sweating. I was just in town when I saw Elijah who saw me but I made a run for it before he could begin to make his way over to me but I ended up bumping into Klaus and we had a kerfuffle before I managed to flea before he could dagger me. 

So now I must get back to Davina and Teddy and get them to safety and make sure Klaus doesn't find out about them. I will not allow him to harm them just because he's mad I ran away from him.

.

I arrive at the house and storm straight in making sure to lock the door behind me. "Davina love" I call out "I'm in the bedroom" she replies I vamp speed into our bedroom and see her sat by the crib dangling a rattle in front of Teddy who tries to grab it making a small smile to appear on my face at the sight.

(Pretend it's Teddy)

"Kol?" Davina asks handing Teddy the rattle as she stands up as she notices the distress on my face "what's wrong?" she asks walking over to me "he's here" I respond making her frown "who?" she asks "Klaus, he's here

"Kol?" Davina asks handing Teddy the rattle as she stands up as she notices the distress on my face "what's wrong?" she asks walking over to me "he's here" I respond making her frown "who?" she asks "Klaus, he's here. Elijah saw me and I bumped into Klaus, we had a fight but I managed to get away I could get to you" I explain making her eyes widen. "What do we do?" she asks "you nothing. I just want you to get out of town with Teddy and don't look back" I respond making her instantly shake her head. "No, I'm not going without you" she says making me sigh "but you must, he will only follow me and I can't have him hurting you or Teddy. I have to face him and I know it'll be bad" I say making tears spring to her eyes.

"No, no but we're a family. I can't leave you, I need you, Teddy needs you" she cries making my heart break "I know you do but I have to keep you both safe so we must part but only for now" I respond cupping her face in my hands and pressing my forehead against hers "when will we see you again?" she asks "I don't know but I promise you, we will see each other and be together again" I respond "I don't want Teddy to grow up without you. She needs her father, I don't want her growing up not knowing her father like I did" she cries tears streaming down her beautiful face. "I know love but you must go and I must face him and I cannot let him find you or Teddy" I say kissing her on the forehead before pulling away from her as I reach into my pocket and pull out a long but small black box.