Chapter 9

Here's another chapter, now I have changed the dinner scene a bit so it's not the same as in the show. Anyway I hope you like it and please vote and comment at the end, thanks.

At the Mikaelson mansion....

No one's pov

Elijah vamp sped to the door and opened it to reveal Stefan and Damon standing there. "Niklaus our guests have arrived" Elijah called out and Klaus quickly appeared with a grin on his face.

"Damon, Stefan. My brother tells me you seek an audience which is very bold of you. Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilized men, shall we?" he suggested while Elijah stepped aside to let them enter the house.

"If you can be civilized that is" Stefan retaliated "oh he can be civilized when he wants to be" Elijah spoke up shutting the door behind him before stepping up behind Klaus and lightly patting him on the back.

Elijah and Klaus led Stefan and Damon to the dining room where two female servants were setting food down on the table.

"I figured we could indulge on a meal while we talk" Elijah said making Stefan snort "I didn't come here to eat. Infact I didn't even want to come here but I was told I had to because you would hear us out" he said and Klaus just smirked as he motioned the servants to leave.

"You don't really have a choice. We can either sit and eat or I can reach down your throats and pull out your insides" Klaus threatened with a sadistic grin.

Stefan and Damon reluctantly sat down as one of the servants came back and started pouring some wine for them.

.
Soon everyone is eating except for Stefan who just has a glum expression on his face "what's the matter Stefan? You lost your appetite?" Klaus asked as took a sip of his wine. Damon looked at Stefan "hey eat up. I thought we agreed that we would leave grumpy Stefan at home" he said earning an eye roll from his brother before he reluctantly started eating.

"Now that's the spirit. Isn't this nice? The four of us dining together like old foes. Such a treat, is this what you had in mind when you undaggered my brother?" Klaus asked glancing at the two brothers sat across from him and Elijah.

"Well considering how he felt about you. I figured the more the merrier" Damon replied throwing a playful wink at Elijah. "Well me and Elijah have indeed had our quarrels over the last century but we always get through it and make amends in the end" Klaus said holding up his wine glass and tipping it towards Elijah's direction.

"Huh so just like you and Rebekah right? Where is she again? Because last I checked she was still daggered because you were too much of a coward to face her" Stefan shot back trying to get under Klaus's skin but he only smirked.

"If you're referring to the fact Rebekah knows I killed our mother. I already came clean to Elijah earlier" Klaus replied "hey Stefan, remember how you killed our father? You might want to tone down the judgment until dessert" Damon said giving his brother a look.

"We're here to make a deal. We don't have to kiss his ass as we eat with them" Stefan retorted and Damon just rolled his eyes. "Quit being such a grumpy pants. We have a long evening ahead of us so just calm yourself" Damon warned fed up with his brothers behaviour.
.
.
.
Half an hour later....

The servants had just brought out the main course much to Stefan's dismay who was getting fed up and just wanted to leave.

"So Stefan where is the lovely Elena tonight?" Elijah asked "I don't know, ask Damon" Stefan replied making Klaus snicker "you've missed a lot brother. There's a little bit of trouble in paradise" Klaus said with a smirk as Stefan and Damon look beyond annoyed.