Flashback 3

Here is another part, I hope you like it and please please vote and comment at the end, I'd really appreciate it.

24th April 1863

Davina's pov

I've been avoiding Kol ever since he saw the bruise on my wrist. I just can't face him as I don't want to have to face all the questions he probably has and I don't want to see the pity in his eyes. 

It has been hard avoiding him though as I enjoyed talking to him and I like him as he's the first person to actually care enough to talk to me and he doesn't look at me like I'm a piece of dirt.

"Come here girl" Giuseppe calls from inside his office as I'm about to walk past with a pile of clean laundry. I hesitantly enter and place the laundry down "yes Mr Salvatore" I say as I close the door behind me.

I grow nervous as he stands up "you've been slacking on your chores lately" he says making me gulp "I-I haven't sir, I swear" I respond "liar!" he snaps before slapping me across the face. "I asked you to dust my office yesterday and you didn't, there's still specs of dust on the shelves. I also asked you to clean Damon's room which you didn't do!" he snaps before punching me in the face making me cry out. 

"I'm sorry! I forgot to do it!" I say but he grabs my hair and throws me to the ground making me winch "you're a lazy ungrateful little brat! I let you sleep in my house and I feed you yet you repay me by not doing your chores!" he snaps before kicking me in the stomach making me cry out. "I-I'm sorry!" I cry curling into a ball as he starts beating me "worthless slut!" he spits yanking me up by my hair making me cry out.

"When you were born I wanted to kill you but no your mother loved you. Her precious little girl, oh what she would do if she saw you now!" he yells in my face before slapping me across the face. "Pathetic, worthless girl!" he snaps beating me over and over again until the door suddenly slams open making him stop and look up "father stop!" Stefan yells "go away Stefan! This doesn't concern you!" Giuseppe yells before kicking me in the stomach. 

"I think she's had enough father, just leave her be" Stefan pleads "Stefan leave it" Damon says before trying to drag him away "no, she's our sister!" Stefan snaps which pisses off Giuseppe "she's not your sister! She's just the little bastard your mother birthed!" he yells while I remain in a fetal position.

Damon manages to drag Stefan away who just gives me a sorry look, sorry that he couldn't help me but I know he could help me but he's just afraid of Giuseppe.

Giuseppe closes the door and I remain still as I hear him walk around. I slowly look up just as he picks up an empty wine bottle and advances towards me, I cover my head with my hands just before he smashes it over my head. I cry out as I feel the glass cut into my skin making blood drip down the side of my head. "Worthless" Giuseppe spits before kicking me and harshly grabbing me by my hair.

He drags me over to the door, opens it and throws me out of his office, leaving me silently crying, bleeding and shaking in pain.

Kol's pov

I arrive back at the Salvatore house and I instantly smell blood meaning someone is hurt , I don't know who it is until I hear the sound of someone crying so I follow the sound which leads me upstairs and I find a very badly bruised and bleeding Davina sat on the ground sniffling and shaking.

"Davina?!" I say running towards her making her flinch and she backs away from me making me stop as I see fear flicker through her eyes. "Oh darling I'm not going to hurt you" I promise before taking her into my arms and she bursts into tears "p-please get me out of here" she sobs breaking my heart. I notice pieces of glasses in her hair where she's very badly bleeding and I remove the pieces of glass.

"P-please I don't want to be here" she cries clinging to me making my heart clench, I swear to God someone is going to pay for this. "Of course love" I say before scooping her up in my arms and vamp speeding away not caring if I get caught in that moment. She's all I care about right now.

.

I reach the house which I've just bought, I came back to the Salvatore house to collect my things and I'm glad I did but I feel like if I had gone back earlier, I could've stopped her from getting hurt and I know Giuseppe is behind it.

I gently set Davina down on the couch "there you go love. I'll be right back" I say before walking away to get some stuff to clean her up and tend to her wounds. I'm of course going to give her some of my blood but I'll have to slip it to her somehow as I don't want her to fear me.

I return to the living room with a cup of tea which I slipped a bit of blood in and I also have a bowl of water, a cloth, bandages and stitches. "Hey, I made you some tea with honey" I say gently sitting next to her.

She gives me a weak smile as she takes the cup of tea from me "t-thank you. Um this is a lovely place. Is it yours?" she asks with a sniffle wiping her eyes "it is now, I'm moving in tomorrow" I say making her eyes widen "y-you're leaving?" she asks "yes but I'm not too far away" I respond before scanning the bruises all up her arms and on her face, the sight makes my heart ache.

I take the tea from her for a moment so I can clean the blood off her "Darling please tell me what happened?" I plead as I dap a wet cloth across her forehead removing any blood but I see she has a nasty gash on the side of her head.

"I forgot to clean my brothers room and dust Giuseppe's office yesterday so he was mad and....." she trails off as a tear trickles down her face. I pull the cloth away when I've got the blood off and I grab the needle and thread. "It's okay you can tell me" I assure her as I gently bring the needle and thread to the cut on the side of her head and insert it through the skin making her winch.

"He beat me" she sniffles making my blood boil "this isn't the first time he's hurt is it?" I ask as I thread the needle in and out until the gash is stitched together and I remove the needle leaving just the stitches.

"No, he's been beating me ever since I was 2 years old" she replies making me clench my jaw in anger but I try to keep myself calm as I don't want to scare her. 

"Oh darling I'm so sorry" I say pulling her into my arms and rubbing up and down her back "that bruise I saw on your wrist a couple days back. Did Giuseppe do that?" I ask as I pull back and hand her the tea which she takes a sip of and I see some of her cuts and bruises disappear but she doesn't notice.

"No, that was Damon" she replies making my blood boil "he hurts you too?" I ask "sometimes but I don't think he means too. He just grips too tight when he's angry and I'm close by" she explains making me sigh. "That's no excuse love. Nobody should harm someone as beautiful and kind hearted as you" I respond pulling back and tucking a single strand of hair behind her ear making her smile slightly.

"Please don't let me go back there? I can't go back, I can't take it anymore. I just want to be free, I want to be happy. I promise I won't be a bother" she pleads with sad eyes "I was never planning on letting you go back there. No way and by the way you could never be a bother" I say looking into her beautiful eyes, god she's breathtaking and I just want her to be mine but I don't deserve her. 

She smiles and places a hand against my cheek which I instantly lean into "thank you" she says before kissing me on the cheek making my heart flutter "you're welcome love" I respond before pulling her in for a hug. "I promise I'm not going to let them hurt you anymore" I whisper in her ear making her calm down.

Bless Davina, Giuseppe needs to go die in a hole. Kol whisked Davina away from that house and is letting her stay with him. Another flashback is on the way.

Vote and comment