Chapter 11

Continues from previous chapter....

No one's pov

Kol and Davina stood gazing at each other, completely forgetting that there were other people in the room. "God you're more beautiful than I remember" Kol complimented making Davina blush as she pulled him into another hug.

Esther smiled at the couple while Finn, Elijah, Klaus and Rebekah stared at them in surprise and confusion. They were surprised to see their brother be so happy and affectionate but they were also confused as to who the hell the girl was and how she knew their brother.

"Excuse me but who the bloody hell are you?" Klaus asked interrupting the couples reunion and causing them to tear their eyes away from each other as they looked their way. "I'm Davina and you must be Klaus" Davina said narrowing her eyes at the man who stole her husband from her and took her daughters father away. 

"How do you know who I am? Kol what is she doing here?" Klaus seethed he was angry about how she knew his name and that his brother knew her when he had no clue as to when or where he had met her. Kol glared at his brother as he held Davina close to him "she has a name brother and she is my wife so I suggest you speak to her with respect" he replied shocking his siblings while Esther didn't even look phased since she knew they were married.

"WHAT?!" his siblings yelled surprise and disbelief in their eyes "Davina and Kol are married, they have been for 147 years" Esther spoke up surprising Kol as to how she knew that. "This has to be some joke right?" Klaus asked shaking his head "it's true whether you want to believe it or not" Kol replied not caring about how his siblings felt as it wouldn't change how he felt about Davina.

"Perhaps we should all sit down?" Esther suggested knowing this would take some time to explain and for her other children to accept and come to terms with Kol's martial status.

Everyone moved to the living room and sat down with Kol and Davina sitting on a seperate couch from the others. Kol had his arm wrapped around Davina's waist and was drawing circles on her left hand with his thumb.

"So when did this happen?" Elijah asked curiously "you mean when did we meet?" Kol asked earning a nod from them well. "Do you want too or shall I tell them darling?" he asked looking at Davina "it'd be rude of me if I didn't" Davina replied before looking at his siblings and trying to ignore the harsh stares they were throwing her way.

"We met here in Mystic Falls in 1863. Kol posed as a Prince and stayed at my step-father's house for a little while which is where we began to get to know each other" Davina spoke "I of course instantly liked her" Kol spoke up making Finn scoff. "Probably only because she's pretty" he retorted earning a stern look from Esther "well brother I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enhanced by her beauty but it was also her kindness that caught my attention. She wasn't like other women, she was kind, pure and strong" Kol replied not letting Finn's comment affect him.

"Well she aint so pure now is she?" Klaus retorted "Niklaus don't be so rude. Davina is family!" Esther snapped taking her children by surprise by the fact she defended Davina. "Anyway over time, we fell in love" Kol continued sending a smile Davina's way who smiled back.

"Our feelings only grew after I moved in with him" Davina spoke up "wait, why did you move in with him?" Rebekah asked being the only sibling who wasn't glaring at her. Davina looked down at her question and Kol gently squeezed her hand "you don't have to tell them if you don't want too" he said knowing it was a tough subject for her to discuss.

Davina sighed and shook her head "no, it's okay. I want too" she replied flashing him a smile as he gently tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear before pressing a kiss on her cheek. Finn, Elijah, Klaus and Rebekah were yet again stunned by seeing Kol be so gentle and affectionate towards someone as to them Kol was never like that with anybody and was definitely not gentle or affectionate but it was like they were seeing a completely different Kol.