Flashback 4

Warning chapter contains sexual content....

30th April 1863

Davina's pov

It's been almost a week since Giuseppe gave me a brutal beating and Kol whisked me away to his house after finding me in a complete mess and allowed me to stay with him. It's been a lot better than I could ever imagine, we've become closer in the last couple days and he also finally knows about me being a witch. I told him when he asked about the bangle on my wrist and once I finished telling him, he not only told me that he's an original vampire but he also managed to remove the bangle from my wrist allowing me to use my magic again.

"I'm back love" Kol calls from the front doorway as he arrives back from having a fed. He feeds from drunks and prostitutes but he never kills them, I know this because I saw him feeding once.

"I'm in here on the piano" I call and I hear a whoosh behind me and I instantly know he's in the room. "Hey love, I saw your brother" he says as he sits down next to me on the piano bench "you did? Which one?" I ask "Stefan, he was asking about your whereabouts but I didn't say anything in case you didn't want me too" he explains "it's okay, I think he's better off not knowing. I don't want to get him in trouble" I respond "that's one of the things I admire about you Davina Claire" he says making me look at him. "What?" I ask "you're so selfless, always thinking of other people's feelings and well being before your own" he replies making me smile as he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear causing my heart to flutter.

I bite my lip as I look down "is Giuseppe looking for me?" I ask nervously "apparently yes but he's not going to find you, I swear. I'm never going to let him hurt you ever again" he promises lifting my chin up making me look at him. "I believe you" I respond looking into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

"So what are you working on here?" he asks clearing his throat as he turns his attention to the piece of paper that I have placed on the little board in front of the piano. "It's a song I've been working on" I explain "may I hear it?" he asks "are you sure?" I ask shyly "yes, I want to hear it" he replies making me nod. "Okay, here's the song" I respond pushing the music sheet with the lyrics towards him turning to face the piano and I take a deep breath before I begin to work my fingers across the keys. 

I'm about to sing but I'm taken by surprise as Kol suddenly starts singing but my god I am blown away because he is honestly a really good singer.

No one's pov

Kol: If I could do it all over

Baby I'd do it different, maybe I wouldn't be here in this position

Davina: I found you then I lost you, looking back it's torture

At the sound of her voice, Kol looks at her in awe, smiling as she sings with her eyes closed, not noticing how he was looking at her

And it hurts to know I let you go, you live right around the corner

Davina and Kol: And I could've had it all, could've had it all 

Davina opened her eyes as they began to sing together, her heart was beating rapidly and her cheeks were flushed.

True love, I knew I had it

True love was so hard to find

True love, if I could get it back I'd never let it go this time

Kol: True love 

Davina: is an inspiration

Kol: True love

Davina: It was mine oh mine

Kol: True love

Davina: Yeah 

Kol: I'd never let it go

Davina: I'd never let it go

They turned to look at each other and their eyes locked, love was clear in their eyes and they both felt it too.

Davina and Kol: I'd never let it go, this time

The second they stopped singing there was a moment of silence as they gazed into each others eyes before Kol crashed his lips against Davina's cupping her face in his hands. Davina removed her hands from the piano and brought them up to his face as she returned the kiss.

The kiss quickly became heated so Kol stood up and gently picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he slowly walked towards his bedroom. He kicked the door of his room open and vamp sped over to his bed making Davina giggle. 

Kol set her down and they slowly began undressing each other sharing sweet kisses and cheeky caresses. "Davina you need to know that I'm in love with you" Kol said looking into her eyes as she stood naked in front of him "I'm in love with you too" she replied before cupping his face in her hands and pressing her lips against his as they fell back onto the bed.

"Oh Kol" Davina moaned as he kissed up her body all the way to her neck "be mine?" Kol asked gazing into her eyes "yes. I'm yours" she answered before pulling him in for another kiss making him smile as he returned the kiss before entering her making her winch in pain but he kissed her cheek and rubbed his nose against hers, distracting her from the discomfort until it simply faded away. 

"Oh god Kol" she moaned her back arching as he gently thrusted into her "oh my darling" Kol groaned against her ear burying his head in the crook of her neck as he thrusted into her over and over again, loving the way she felt around him and underneath him. The way she trembled against him and the way she moaned was beautiful and mesmorizing and the way she kissed him with such urgency and love had his heart explode. She was perfect and she was finally all his.

Aww wasn't that sweet? I know the song true love is from liv and maddie which is a disney show but I just love the song and I think it's perfect for them so just pretend Davina wrote it as that moment was just so cute and I felt myself about to cry as I wrote it which is weird I suppose but I hope you all liked it. Another flashback is on the way, I have at least three or four more flashbacks on the way.

Vote and comment