Chapter 30

Hey everyone here's a new chapter, sorry it's been so long. I didn't mean for it to take so long I've just kept getting sidetracked. Anyway read on and enjoy xx

Two days later....

Kol's pov

Davina is upstairs in the office with Esther, they've been looking over spells on how to sever the link between Freya and Aunt Dahlia. They can't just use any spell, they have to pick a spell that will handle the link delicately, they need a spell where Dahlia can't sense it being cast since according to Esther she can sense when someone is trying to cast a spell on her.

They've been reading through grimoires since yesterday so they've been quite preoccupied. I want to help as I know a thing or two about magic and spells but Esther just pushes me out the room telling me she will call for me if she needs me. She clearly doesn't know that I can be of help to this situation but she ignores it.

I'm scrolling through my phone since I have nothing else to do. Nik and Rebekah took Teddy out for a bit since it's not fair to keep her held up in the house and she was getting bored so they took her out to eat. I was honestly surprised when Nik offered to go with Rebekah, he's not really spent any time with Teddy yet.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Teddy squeals as she runs over to me clutching a box in her hands "hey princess what you got there?" I ask as I kneel down in front of her "I got a new barbie!" she squeals excitedly jumping up and down shaking the box up and down making me chuckle.

"Aren't you lucky? Who got it for you?" I ask "Uncle Niky" she replies before looking up as Klaus enters holding a big bag "what's in the bag?" I ask "it's a doll house daddy! He got me a doll house!" Teddy squeals grabbing my hand as we walk over.

I look at my brother and he sighs "I made the mistake of walking past a toy store, she saw the barbie in the window and that was it" he explains "and the doll house?" I ask "I thought she would like one" he replies making me smirk "thank you uncle Niky" Teddy says before hugging his legs.

"You're welcome little love" he replies with a smile on his face before looking up at me and handing me the bag "it needs putting together" he says "well it's not like I have anything else to do" I respond as I take the bag from him "I help you daddy" Teddy says making me smile.

"It's alright princess this is a job for a man" I say "I supervise" she says as she trails after me as I head up the stairs "alright you can supervise" I respond "yay!" she cheers throwing her arms up in the air and accidently throwing the barbie down the stairs.

"Oh no I'm sorry barbie" she says as she walks back down the stairs to retrieve the doll "why don't I take her out the box for you?" Klaus offers as he picks up the box "okay" she replies sitting herself down on the step before looking up at me.

"Just a sec daddy" she says with a sweet smile making me smile and shake my head "alright" I respond as I stand at the top of the stairs leaning against the banister watching as my brother opens the box and pulls the doll out and starts removing all the little binds on the doll.

"There we go" he says as he hands the doll to her "pleasure doing business with you uncle Niky" she says shaking his hand making me laugh "you're very welcome" Klaus replies and Teddy turns and runs up the stairs.

"Princess be careful you could trip and fall" I warn "it's okay daddy, I'm careful" she replies before loosing her footing just as she reaches the top of the stairs and trips but I quickly catch her before she can face plant the floor.

"You were saying?" I ask as I lift her up and hold her in my arms "shh don't tell mommy" she says holding a finger to her lips making me chuckle "we won't tell mommy" I say planting a kiss on her forehead "won't tell mommy what?" Davina asks from behind me making me whip my head up and look at her.

"Uh oh busted" Teddy says making me look at her "she was running up the stairs and tripped up" I say "hey!" Teddy exclaims with her arms folded and sporting a frown on her face "sorry princess I can't lie to mommy" I respond "Teddy what have I told you about running up the stairs?" Davina asks as she walks over to us.

"Not too" Teddy replies with a little pout on her face "I'm sorry mommy, I was just so excited. Uncle Niky got me a barbie and a doll house!" she exclaims holding up the barbie doll in her hand "well that was very nice of him, did you say thank you?" she asks "I did mommy" Teddy replies nodding her head "good girl" Davina replies planting a kiss on her forehead.

"How are things going with the search?" I ask "so far not great, we aren't close to finding a spell that could sever the link between Freya and your aunt without her sensing it however your mother says she has a friend who may know a spell" she explains "my mother has friends?" I ask with a raised eyebrow and she gives me a look.

"Anyway I'm gonna go with her" she says making me frown "are you sure that's a good idea?" I ask "you still don't trust her?" she asks making me sigh "it's hard not to considering everything" I respond "it'll be okay" she assures me placing a hand on my cheek before giving me a kiss on the lips.

"I'm right here" Teddy says getting our attention "we didn't forget princess" I say as I start tickling her making her giggle and squirm in my hold "mommy help!" she squeals throwing her head back as I keep tickling her "alright that's enough, I believe you have a doll house to put together" Davina says glancing at the bag I placed on the floor when I went to catch Teddy when she tripped up the stairs.

Teddy gasps and escapes from my hold "come on daddy let's go!" she exclaims before taking off down the hall towards her room "be careful, you don't want to trip up again" I say "I won't daddy!" she yells and I turn to Davina "so are you and Esther leaving now?" I ask "we are" she replies "how long will you be gone?" I ask "we should be back tomorrow morning" she replies making me frown "so I have to sleep on my own tonight?" I ask with a playful pout making a small smile tug at her lips.

"Yes but it'll only be one night" she says "yeah it better be" I respond making her giggle and roll her eyes "I'll call you when we're on our way back" she says before leaning forward and giving me a kiss. I put my hands on her hips as I return the kiss "daddy come on!" Teddy yells making us pull apart "well that's your queue" Davina says gently patting my chest before walking away and I pick up the bag containing the doll house and head to Teddy's room.

End of chapter

What did you think? Esther and Davina are looking through grimoires for a spell to sever the link between Freya and Dahlia without Dahlia being able to sense it. Klaus bought Teddy a barbie doll and a doll house. Teddy is a ball of sunshine. Davina's leaving with Esther to go see a friend of hers that may know a spell. What will happen next?

Vote and comment