Chapter 5

The conversation between Klaus and Elijah has been changed, so their confrontation will be different from the show.

No one's pov

Klaus Mikaelson stormed into the sheriff's office making Liz look up and her eyes widened "Klaus, what brings you here?" she asks hoping he wouldn't notice Teddy who was in the corner colouring in a book. "I want my coffins back so see to it that Stefan gives them to me or I'll reign hell on him" Klaus threatens making Liz gulp "Klaus there's nothing I can do. Stefan has his humanity off and Caroline doesn't want me getting involved" Liz replied "look Liz, I admire you and I don't want to hurt you but I will if you don't do me this little favour" Klaus responded making her sigh. "I have an idea of where the coffins were but they aren't there now" Liz said "what do you mean?" Klaus asked "I heard something about your brother Elijah being undaggered and he apparently took the coffins back" Liz explained "well then I suppose I don't need your help after all. Have a good day Miss Forbes" Klaus said before turning to leave.

Klaus suddenly paused as he saw Teddy sat quietly colouring away "who does the child belong too?" he asked curiously "a friend" Liz lied "I see" Klaus replied "yes, she's just visiting for a few days" she replied Klaus nodded before walking over to the little girl.

He crouched down in front of her "hello love" he said making her look up "hello mister" she replied in a sweet tone not looking the slightest bit intimidated "what are you doing there?" he asked softly "I'm colouring a butterfly" she explained turning the book so he could see. "That is very nice" Klaus commented "thank you. Do you like to colour?" she asked "I prefer painting" he answered "I like painting too. So does my mommy" Ellie replied and Liz was surprised by how calm she was and how gentle Klaus was being towards her.

"Where is your mommy?" Klaus asked "she's with Caroline" Teddy answered "doing what?" he asked making her shrug "I don't know but mommy will be back soon" she replied "I see and Liz is taking care of you while she's out?" Klaus asked "yes and I told mommy I would be a very good girl" Teddy replied nodding her head making him chuckle. "Well I'm sure you are" he replied before standing up "bye mister" Teddy said with a little wave.

Klaus smiled at the child and it wasn't a fake smile but a sincere smile. "Good bye little one" he replied before leaving the sheriff's office. "He was nice" Teddy said before going back to her colouring and Liz let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. 

Meanwhile.....At Elena's house

Bonnie walked up to the house and knocked on the door which was instantly answered by Elena. "hey you're here. I thought you were at the old witch house" Elena said "I was but I had enough of hanging around there for one day" Bonnie replied as she entered the house. "So you never know what I found out?" she said making Elena frown as they entered the living room.

"What?" she asked "Stefan and Damon have a sister" Bonnie replied making Damon's head perk up "I'm sorry did you just say Stefan and Damon have a sister?" Elena asked her eyes going to Damon who was stood in the kitchen. "Yes, I saw her earlier when I was with Stefan and when I asked who she was. She said he's her brother and Stefan confirmed it" Bonnie explained "Damon is this true? You and Stefan have a sister?" Elena asked "we have a half sister but she's trouble. You can't trust her, she's an evil bitch" Damon stated making Bonnie frown "I didn't get that vibe from her. She seemed really nice and sweet" Bonnie said and Damon scoffed "that's what she wants you to think but she's nothing but trouble and you should stay away from her" Damon advised "okay" Bonnie replied not believing a word he said.

"Wait this girl did she happen to have brown hair and blue eyes?" Elena asked "yes why?" Bonnie asked "she was with Caroline earlier but Caroline said she was her cousin. She lied to me" Elena said "see I told you, she's trouble. She already has Caroline lying for her" Damon spoke "there could be a reason why she said that" Bonnie replied "why?" Elena asked "well from what I gather Davina doesn't have a good relationship with Damon here so maybe when she found out he was here, she freaked out and left" Bonnie answered "well now you said that, she did leave very suddenly when she heard Damon's voice" Elena replied "why are we talking about this? We have other things to worry about" Damon said "they came here asking to see you Bonnie" Elena said ignoring Damon.

"They did? Why?" Bonnie asked "Caroline said she needed to talk to you about something so Damon told her you were at the witch house and after giving Damon a bunch of crap she left" Elena replied "oh no, they aren't going there to find Bonnie. They're going there for the coffins" Damon exclaimed "what makes you say that?" Elena asked "it's my sister, she's a cunning little bitch and she will do anything to ruin mine and Stefan's life even if he doesn't see it himself" Damon claimed "what did she ever do to you?" Bonnie asked "that is none of your business!" Damon snapped "well they won't find the coffins as Elijah took them back didn't he?" Elena spoke up "yes he did. Now Bonnie have you found a way to open up that fifth coffin?" Damon asked "no, I'm still trying to figure it out so I've got my mom coming down to help me" Bonnie replied "good, get it open fast as I want Klaus dead already" Damon said before leaving the house.

Davina's pov

Me and Caroline arrive at the old abandoned house where apparently 100 witches were murdered during the Salem trials and I can already feel the power and emotion of this place. There's a tone of pain and I know the pain is from the witches deaths.

Me and Caroline vamp speed up to the front door and I kick the door down "I know you're watching and I know you don't like vampires coming in here but I mean you no harm. I just want to get someone I care about back" I say knowing the witches that died here are watching.

I hesitate before walking through the door with no hassle meaning the witches allowed me to enter "thank you. Stay here Caroline I'll be right back" I say before beginning to search through the house until I reach the top floor but I find nothing there.

"Where are the coffins? They should be here" I mutter before I feel something appear behind me and I can tell it's a witch. I turn to see Emily standing behind me "Emily is that you?" I ask "it is. It's good to see you" she replies with a smile on her face "I'm so sorry about what happened to you. You didn't deserve to die in such a way" I respond "it's alright, my death wasn't your fault" she replies "were there coffins here?" I ask "yes and before you ask, yes one of them did contain Kol" she says "where are they now?" I ask "well Damon pulled the dagger out of Elijah who took three of the coffins with him. There is to be a dinner at the Mikaelson's tonight with Klaus and Elijah, your brothers will attend" she explains "so Kol's body is with his brothers?" I ask "yes" she answers "thank you" I respond making her nod "you're welcome, oh and if you see Damon give him hell for me" she says with a small smile "oh I plan too" I respond before vamp speeding away.

"So did you find the coffin?" Caroline asks "no Elijah took them back after Damon undaggered him and they're going to have a dinner tonight which I'm going to crash and get my husband back" I respond "well in that case, we must get you all prettied up" she says grabbing my hand. "Aren't I already pretty?" I tease and she giggles "of course you are but you might very well see your husband tonight and you've got to look fabulous" she replies before we vamp speed away from the house and to her car.

End of chapter.

What did you think? Klaus met Teddy, isn't she a little doll? Damon's an asshole. What will happen next?

Vote and comment