Chapter 38

Warning contains sexual content...

The next day...

Davina's pov

I walk out of the bathroom, feeling refreshed after the shower I just had. Yesterday we spent most of the evening looking through the book of pure magic, we eventually found a spell we can use but before I do the spell, I'm going to do a few small pure magic based spells as sort of a practice.

I want to make sure my magic skills are at my best when I cast the spell so I'm seeking to practice a few spells. Once I've performed a few small spells, I will do a brief practice of the spell we plan to use.

Once we had a plan of what we're going to do, we decided to call it a night and get some sleep with the aim to practice today.

Upon waking up, I had to take a shower to not only freshen myself up but also wake myself up properly. 

I make my way to the bedroom, towel drying my hair and find Kol isn't anywhere in sight in the room but I can hear him moving about in the kitchen.

I sigh as I make my way over to the wardrobe and pick out an outfit, I smile to myself as I pick out something cute.

I set the outfit down on the bed before walking over to the dresser to dry my hair.

..

I switch off the hair dryer once my hair is dry and I put it away in the draw, I pulled it out of. I grab a brush and run it through my hair before setting it back down.

I get up and walk over to the bed, removing the towel I had wrapped around my waist so it pools around my ankles. I grab the bra and thong, I laid out on the bed and I put them on, briefly looking myself in the mirror to check how I look in the bra and thong.

I nod my head, feeling satisfied before starting to put on the clothes which consists of a white deep plunge crop top and a neutral toned faux leather mini skirt with a small slit.

"Darling, where are you? I made breakfast for you!" Kol calls out from the kitchen "be right there" I respond running a hand through my hair before exiting the room and heading to the kitchen

"So what's for breakfast?" I ask as I enter the kitchen "a sweet little bre...." he starts but trails off as he turns and sees me, I blush as I instantly catch him raking his eyes up and down my body, his eyes linger on my exposed legs.

"Everything okay?" I ask biting my lip as I see the sudden desire in his eyes "y-yeah, breakfast is served" he states turning round, picking something up and turning back to set a plate down in front of me as I walk up to the island counter.

My eyes widen and I lick my lips as I see the sweet breakfast he made "it's a very sweet breakfast" I state looking at him "made especially for you. Made everything from scratch" he explains gesturing to the plate which consists of a waffle, two profiteroles with pink icing and strawberries on top. a croissant and a strawberry tart along with a small pot of chocolate dip.