Chapter 32

Hey everyone sorry it's taken so long for me to update, writers block is a bitch. Anyway I really hope you like this chapter and don't forget to vote and leave comments. Thank you

Continues from previous chapter.....

The next morning....

Kol's pov

"Wake up! Wake up" Teddy chants in between giggles as she jumps up and down on the bed waking up me and Davina. I release a playful roar as I grab her and pull her down in between me and Davina making her erupt into a fit of giggles as I start tickling her "daddy no stop!" she shrieks as she squirms kicking her legs.

"Mommy help me!" she giggles and Davina just laughs "right I think that's enough tickling for now" she says and I gasp playfully "it's not nearly enough" I say before reaching over and starting to tickle her making her shriek "hahaha no Kol!" she giggles and Teddy giggles before I feel her tickling my foot making me laugh.

"Not the feet" I say and she just grins at me before launching at me along with Davina and they both start tickling me making me laugh "this is so not fair!" I exclaim as I continue laughing and squirming between them trying to dodge their hands.

"This is two against one!" I say "girls rule, boys drool" Teddy says sticking her tongue out at me "and who told you that?" I ask sitting up and pulling her onto my lap "Auntie Bekah" she replies "you remember that when you're older" I say gently poking her stomach making her giggle.

"Teddy breakfast!" Rebekah calls out from downstairs and Teddy leaps off my lap and off the bed "food!" she yells as she scrambles towards the door "be careful sweetie!" Davina calls after her sitting up to get out of bed making the covers slip down exposing all of her back and I just admire her perfect ass.

"I will mommy!" Teddy shouts back as she exits the room and the door shuts behind her. I scoot up behind Davina and start placing kisses up her thigh making her giggle "hey now we've got stuff to do" she says as she shifts back and lies down on her side allowing me to wrap my arms around her.

"I wanna stay here just for a little bit longer before we go and deal with shit" I mumble as I press kisses along her cheek, neck and shoulder "that shit we need to deal with includes ensuring our daughters safety from your aunt" she says making me sigh. "I have to help your mother and Narissa with the spell today, it's a big spell" she says as I grab her hand and place a kiss on her knuckle.

"Is it safe?" I ask "it's not black magic if that's what you're wondering but it's an old spell that requires a lot of power and concentration" she explains as I caress her knuckle with my thumb "Kol! Davina!" Esther calls from downstairs making me sigh "time to get up" Davina says looking at me and tracing along my cheek before pressing her lips against mine.

I go to deepen the kiss but she pulls away with a smile "later" she says giving me a kiss on the cheek before getting out of bed to get ready. I reluctantly get out of bed and playfully chase her into the bathroom making her giggle.

.......

15 minutes later...

We're both dressed and ready so we head downstairs and find everyone gathered in the living room. Furniture has been pushed back to make more room, clearly for the purpose of doing this spell and the coffin containing my older sister is in the center of the room.

I see a woman with short blonde hair next to Esther "Narissa this is my son Kol, he's my granddaughters father and Davina's husband" Esther explains as the two look at me. "I can see the resemblance between him and the child" Narissa comments as she glances between me and Teddy who is sat with Rebekah.